Interested in Work Camping as a Tail gunner for RV Golf Tours?

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Trying to judge if there's interest in becoming an independent contractor tail gunning for an RV Golf Tour startup company Spring/Summer of 2019. Golfing couples preferred, but couples, nor both being golfers are necessary.

Need to be available for up to two weeks, knowledge of the area assigned (RV Parks, Golf courses assigned, Area attractions, etc.) and also for winter RV shows in your area.

If something like this would be of interest to you, reply to this thread. If you're REALLY interested, PM me.

simsfmly

I have to ask,what is a tail gunner for a even golf tour.

Shawn, hope you and the family are well.

A tailgunner on caravans are basically the caboose. Last one out of the park, follows the approved route to make sure there are no breakdowns, etc.

diesel_doberman

Thanks you the family is great. I have a new born boy. Born July 10. Everyone is healthy.

I think this would be great for my father. He is now retired and loves taking his camper out. Could you forward me more detail and information on this position.

simsfmly

Thanks you the family is great. I have a new born boy. Born July 10. Everyone is healthy.

I think this would be great for my father. He is now retired and loves taking his camper out. Could you forward me more detail and information on this position.

Just sent it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk