WOW!!! What a difference!!!

nscaler2

Just got back from a trip to Elkhart. We had the Mor/Ryde IS independent suspension system installed which gets rid of the leaf springs, shackles and original axels. We also added the hydraulic disk brakes. It is hard to believe the difference in stopping distance and stopping smoothness. Also, the ride quality in the truck has improved immensely. It would be nice to see Heartland make these features an option on their units. They are well worth the money for safety and comfort. :):):):)

Delaine and Lindy

nscaler2, I know the feeling in 2006 we had our Cambridge upgraded with the Disk Brakes. The difference is like night and day. Our 5th wheel now came standard with Disk Brakes and the Center point suspension (Air) and I think all 5th wheels over 14,000 lbs should have Disk Brakes. Don't know your cost but a Montana owner just had his done and the cost was about $5,400 + or -. If your going to keep the 5er its well worth it. The ride and stoping alone is worth the price. Good Luck. GBY...

P. S. The guys at Mor/Ryde are great to deal with.

nscaler2

nscaler2, I know the feeling in 2006 we had our Cambridge upgraded with the Disk Brakes. The difference is like night and day. Our 5th wheel now came standard with Disk Brakes and the Center point suspension (Air) and I think all 5th wheels over 14,000 lbs should have Disk Brakes. Don't know your cost but a Montana owner just had his done and the cost was about $5,400 + or -. If your going to keep the 5er its well worth it. The ride and stoping alone is worth the price. Good Luck. GBY...

P. S. The guys at Mor/Ryde are great to deal with.
Our upgrade was slightly less that the $5400 that you mentioned and YES it was worth it. We plan to keep our 3055RL for a long time and live in it about 3 months out of the year. Yes Mor/Ryde are a GREAT bunch of people.

Delaine and Lindy

Another thing about Mor/Ryde is you can call them and give them the info on you 5th wheel and they will give you a quote for what upgrade you want and thats what it will cost. Thats what we did before we went to Elkhart and we were treated very professional. GBY....