Fridge temp

david-steph2018

Simple question How do I adjust the temp on the freezer?
It is set at -2 and items in the fridge in the slide out drawer freezes. When I place bottles of water in here they freeze up. I would like to adjust the temp so we can use this drawer. The fridge is in our 427, residential French door style with the freezer on the bottom. DW says the fridge is a Hi-Sense.
Any ideals on this issue?

LBR

Press your finger firmily on the word "Freezer" and momentarily hold it there....when you lift your finger off, it will adjust freezer 1° colder each time down to -12°, then next time it will jump up to +7° and then colder again with each press (this is what our model does anyway.)

If this doesn't work, then chances are the display is locked...you should have a "lock/unlock" area on that display pad to unlock it for your adjustments.

Refrigerator setting is adjusted the same way.

avvidclif

Simple question How do I adjust the temp on the freezer?
It is set at -2 and items in the fridge in the slide out drawer freezes. When I place bottles of water in here they freeze up. I would like to adjust the temp so we can use this drawer. The fridge is in our 427, residential French door style with the freezer on the bottom. DW says the fridge is a Hi-Sense.
Any ideals on this issue?

Is that big wide bottom drawer the freezer????