UnderBelly cover

RawFaith

Does anyone knows where can anybody get more of that “corrugated plastic” that goes as the underbelly?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

You can get if from Heartland Parts, but shipping is probably a killer. I would think any RV dealer would have it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
You might also check at one of the big box office supply stores or a sign company. It's the same material that they make the small signs that you see on the side of the road.

I've been thinking about this insulated underbelly cover. If it is supposed to be so insulated why are the ends open so air can pass through, it seems like they should be sealed

jbeletti

I've been thinking about this insulated underbelly cover. If it is supposed to be so insulated why are the ends open so air can pass through, it seems like they should be sealed

The underbellies are not airtight. The frames also are not airtight - many penetrations for various things. Slide rams and racks being a big one.

There are methods one could undertake to seal the underbellies and frames better than OEM, but still not tight enough to not lose heat for example.