Water Pump

Rdsharp

Ok, can any one tell tell me if there is a reset button for the water pump in a 2016 Landmark Syracuse??? Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

I don't think I've ever heard of a reset button. Have you checked the fuse panel to see if the fuse blew? Also, you probably have a 3-way switch setup - one switch inside, the other in the UDC. Try both.

Rdsharp

I don't think I've ever heard of a reset button. Have you checked the fuse panel to see if the fuse blew? Also, you probably have a 3-way switch setup - one switch inside, the other in the UDC. Try both.

Ok, so we are not getting power to the pump when we turn it on the light does not come on? He checked the fuses and they were ok? He checked the outside switch same thing, no power????

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Ok, so we are not getting power to the pump when we turn it on the light does not come on? He checked the fuses and they were ok? He checked the outside switch same thing, no power????

Did you remove the fuse and check for continuity or just look at it in the panel? You might have a disconnect somewhere in the circuit if you're not getting power at the pump connections. Take a look behind the fuse panel and the switches and try tracing the circuit.

danemayer

If your rig has the fuse box with LED lights that illuminate when a fuse is blown, that only happens if the fuse is blown or removed AND the circuit is energized. Best to check fuses with an ohm meter.

If the fuse really is ok, and your volt meter doesn't show 12V DC at the pump, you'll want to 1) check the wire connections at the pump and 2) check voltage at the switches. It's probably easier to start with the switch in the UDC. Measure from one side of the switch to a known ground. Then measure from the other side of the switch to ground.

It's possible that there could be an inline fuse in the wires near the pump, but it's unlikely.

Rdsharp

Ok, Dan do you know where the Isolator Switch is for the water pump???

jbeletti

What is the UDC? LDO here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

UDC = Universal Docking Center. It's on your off-door side of the coach. It's the space where your tank valve pulls, black water tank flush and fresh water connection is.

Ldo

UDC = Universal Docking Center. It's on your off-door side of the coach. It's the space where your tank valve pulls, black water tank flush and fresh water connection is.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk