Wires from roof?

orion7144

I climbed on the roof for the first time and see no "solar conduit" that it showed in the spec sheet. I am trying to figure out where to run the wires from the panels. I am initially installing 2 160 watt Renogy flexible panels and was trying to figure out how to get the wire to the front battery compartment. I have a vent stack for the washer dryer prep but how would I get that to the battery compartment. I guess my other option ( trying not to put holes in the roof) is to drill into the cabinets above where the inside control panel is.

Any thoughts? BTW my plan is to use the

carl.swoyer

I climbed on the roof for the first time and see no "solar conduit" that it showed in the spec sheet. I am trying to figure out where to run the wires from the panels. I am initially installing 2 160 watt Renogy flexible panels and was trying to figure out how to get the wire to the front battery compartment. I have a vent stack for the washer dryer prep but how would I get that to the battery compartment. I guess my other option ( trying not to put holes in the roof) is to drill into the cabinets above where the inside control panel is.

Any thoughts? BTW my plan is to use the
They are probably hidden in the roof accessable from the inside. My satilite cables are accessable from the mbr speakers. Call the factory with your vin and they can tell you where they are.These are examples of what the sent me.
97d84cde7251e674757ff6a2c1042b96.jpg
b055c93784ac79c9cc990a72d1ab3bd7.jpg
View attachment Emailing LANDMARK CHOCOLATE-3.pdf

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk