Living room TV mods?

deee2

We find the TV in our living room to be sitting too high, and the colors are distorted because of this. Has anyone else had this problem or by any chance found a TV stand that can angle the TV down a bit?

Thanks,

Donna :)

HOSS

Donna, we have the same problem in our 3670rl. The TV is up high and according to where you are sitting the colors are distorted. If there is a bralket or stand that the TV could be mounted to so it could be tilted down would be a great benefit. Hope there are some out there that has addressed this problem and will let us in on their secret.

HOSS

deee2

Well, my DH is out in the RV now trying to get the new TV mount to work. It's very similar to the one that came with the Bighorn only it also TILTS. I'll let you know if he gets it to work, he's having to modify something.

deee2

Hoss, I guess it's not a problem for most people!! My DH bought a new mount that swivels AND tilts from Best Buy. He had to modify the 2 by 4s that hold the bracket, and he used the bracket that came with the Bighorn. Now it's up and we can see COLOR instead of so much darkness. What an improvement.