Bighorn owners - Windows ?

Noticed on Bighorn's literature that the rear and rear side windows don't open at all. No cross ventilation. First 5th I've seen with this.

Are you owners happy with that layout??

Many thanks,

Bill B. (Michigan)

timk

Bill
On our 06 the large rear window is fixed. But below that fixed window is a large sliding section. Also both of the small side windows at the rear of the rig are single hung, so the bottom slides up.
TimK

timk said:
Bill
On our 06 the large rear window is fixed. But below that fixed window is a large sliding section. Also both of the small side windows at the rear of the rig are single hung, so the bottom slides up.
TimK
----------------------

Tim,
Thanks again for the quick reply. I just couldn't tell with the literature I received. I'm glad to know they open up. I like lots of windows and lots of ventilation.

The 3400RL you have, does it have the sink next to the shower ? The new ones have been moved and where the sink was they put a two door wardrobe.

The photos are at :
http://www.heartlandrvs.com/BH/gallery/index.html

just click on Bedroom/Bath and you will see it.

Bill B. (Michigan)

timk

Bill,
Our sink is at the foot of the bed, just to the left of the stool room, if you were sitting in bed. There is a corner wall mounted cabinet above the sink. I think its an older 06, from what I hear.
TimK