Open space above microwave

bcaughey

In our 2008 3795 we have an open space above the microwave in the cabinet. The opening is 20 3/8" wide x 6 3/4 high. It would be nice to have something to cover this space, like a cabinet door or a slider. Does anybody have ideas? Thanks, Bob

bigredtruck

how about cargo netting? I don't know where you can get it, but it's what I'm thinking of for the many open spaces we have it in the 3210

Luckyhat12

I went to the boat store and got marine pad eyes. That is what they are called. They are also the eyes that bimini tops are hooked to. I put them in and ran bungee cords across to them. I did this on the top as well. I also use the same setup to keep my TV in place when I travel. I put the TV on a swinging arm and this holds it in place.

Catmando

We have a similar space in our Razor and we had the dealer install cabinet doors. They have an in house cabinet shop were able to match it perfectly. The space is now usable :)

bcaughey

I found that Heartland has a door that will fit this space. So I got the door ordered and all the hardware so it will match and look like factory installed. This is why I like Heartland, they care after the sale.

lleach

We use that space to store the two pieces that cover the stove top when you are using the stove. Works great.

schog

Can you tell me what size cabinet door you got from Heartland for your 3210. Do you have a part number from them.