2022 Mountain Regional Rally Poll

Select Dates for Rally

• Total voters

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
While future planning for the 2022 Mountain Regional Rally is a long way away, I wanted to thank everyone who completed the survey questionnaire while attending the 2018 Pueblo Rally. The results are 98% of the votes for the Cam-Plex facility in Gillette, WY and 2% for Pima Fairgrounds in Tucson, AZ.

I am excited you selected Wyoming for the 2022 Regional Rally and will do everything within my ability to make it happen! The Cam-plex facility is willing to lock in the facility price at today's rates, even though the event is 4 years out. In addition, they have agreed to stagger all RV sites, allowing an open site on each side and behind attending RV’s. This is a major negotiated benefit and gifting lots of room for everyone. All sites on grass with full hookups. The RV site area allowing this kind of room is a distance away from the 21,000 sq. ft Rally Hall facilities. Golf carts will be available, and the price will be negotiated at a future date. You will however, be able to drive to/from the sites to the Rally hall with ample parking, if this is the RV site area selected.

Currently the Cam-Plex has horse racing every weekend during the month of June. While this contract runs through 2020, they expect it to be extended providing another exciting event for Rally attendees.

I have two dates in mind for this Rally:
June 6-12, 2022
June 13-19, 2022
When considering the weather, either date will not make any difference. Currently in June 2018 the days are running into the 80’s and the evenings are cool and down into the low 50’s according to the Cam-plex staff.

Once the dates are finalized, I am working with our “Northern” Canadian chapter & Regional RD to host a Rally in Canada the week following this Regional Rally. It is our joint hope those in attendance will continue north and support a Canadian Rally perhaps in Calgary!

I am attaching a poll to this posting for your date selections. Please vote on the dates you prefer for this Rally.

While I cannot divulge the theme and a “whopping big surprise” just yet, this Rally will in fact be one you will not want to miss! The Mountain Regional Rally in 2022 will etch in your memory banks a year to remember and be part of. In the meantime, see you all in Albuquerque, NM for the next Mountain Regional Rally at Route 66, Sept 8-13, 2020!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Garry,

Our regional rally would probably be the week following yours, thereby giving Gillette attendees about a week to travel to Alberta.

We are currently leaning towards Calgary, but we'll see.

Bob

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob:
Super news!
I will let you know the exact dates for this Rally!
Looking forward to visiting Canada!