3250TS slide operation

Tom Cobb

I just purchased a 3250TS and was told by the dealer that all the slides operate off one switch with the smaller slide going out 1st and then the next smaller, etc.

My question is this...Is there a way to operate (override the all slide function) and move one slide or two slides rather than all of them at once?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom, Welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. I'm guessing that the Big Country has the same slide operation as the Bighorn so YES, you can override. Located with your slide motor and hydraulic unit you will see rotary knobs/valves that you can close which lets you open or close individual slide outs.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Tom
My hydraulic controls are on the door side up front where the battery is located. Mine were marked in an unusual way on the frame. I have 3 slides. I closed all but one and moved that slide and marked the valve. I did the same for the other two. Now I can move a specific slide in or out from the hydraulic location outside.

I only do this when I want to make an adjustment, pull my Trucker antenna wire inside, or forget to take the noodle tube off the corner of the slide.
If you need a picture let us know and we will show you ours..

Shadowchek

I believe it has been stated here before that the big horns have the shut off valves and the big countrys don't. One of the perks of the big horn.

Greg

jimtoo

As Shadowchek stated above, it has been stated before that the valves to operate slides independently do not come on the Big Country. Please refer to this thread, post #5, by T C Brady, product manager.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=40942#post40942

It is a list of differences between Bighorn and Big Country.

Jim M

jimtoo

Nothing, if you have the tools and knowledge to cut and make hydraulic connections and fittings.

Jim M