Cyclone 3950

GenXrv

We are seriously looking at this rig for our 1st rving experience. Our plans are to travel at least 8 months out of the year. I really liked the half bath in the garage area. Is anyone out there currently living in one of these? If so, how do you like it and do you have any suggestions/opinions?

Miriam and Frank
GenXrv

PUG

Pug
3950 living

We have had our 3950 for about 8 mos now and really like it. We don't live in it full time but do spend quite a bit of time. We put either 3 motorcycles or 2 motorcycles and a 4 wheeler in garage whereever we go. The extra bath is good for cleaning my dirty hands up. The wife uses the washer dryer all the time and works good for daily small loads. We have traveled using the garage for sleeping for four and the bathroom works great for us and the guests. Thinking about this winter I will travel to Arizona and unload toys and use garage for extra room and office. Best of both worlds.

Does the garage have a gas fume smell

I was just wondering if the garage has a gas smell after you unload your toys? We are considering buying the 3950 model, but want to use the garage for bedroom, but also have four wheeler that we would take sometimes. :p
Patty

truknutt

Committed Member
I was just wondering if the garage has a gas smell after you unload your toys? We are considering buying the 3950 model, but want to use the garage for bedroom, but also have four wheeler that we would take sometimes. :p
Patty

With the 2 side-mounted vents and the roof vent you shouldn't notice any smell once you remove the 4 wheelers, of course.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I've lived in mine for over a year now. I've been in Wyoming since June and keep my bike in the garage most of the time - can't leave the HOG outside in the snow! :D I keep the door open into the garage, have a small fan blowing warm air from the front into the garage and keep a small heater going out there - I like to keep a warm house. :) The only times I have ever smelled gas was just right after I move the bike in or out.