------------------------------
Details:
  • Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2019
  • Time: 11 am to 1 pm
Additional Info:
We're planning to have a Meet and Greet luncheon with Heartlanders and friends that are in the Quartzsite area during the week of the Quartzsite RV Show.

We're working with our their dealer, LaMesa RV to be the host location for the meet and greet. It will be a time to gather, sit and chat, check out their display coaches and have lunch and win free stuff.

Please plan to carpool, where possible with friends when heading to LaMesa's lot. They've asked us to make sure no one brings an RV to their lot for this event. Sounds a bit odd to be that it would happen but we are passing it on :)

Please let us know by December 31st, 2018, if you plan to be in the area this week and would attend. Let us know your head count as well. Include in your head count, your friends that may come with you to this event so we can have a sense of how much food is needed.

UPDATE 1/3/2019

The head count as of 1/1/2019 stands at 68 for the Meet-n-Greet. Jim was hoping for 50 and I think that we have far exceed that goal.

I have aquired 4 of the 2018 Mountain Region coffee cups as door prize gifts. The cups are highly prized and extremely sought after collectibles and every one attending will have a chance to win one. La Mesa is going to provide a couple of items for door prizes as well.

A final reminder, please car pool as much as possible - the sales lot in Quartzsite has limited space for vehicles and above all do not bring your rigs to the event.

UPDATE 1/7/2019

La Mesa RV has asked that all attendees wear our HOC club name badges. For our guests we will have a large peel-off sticker with HOC written on it. With out either a club name badge or "white HOC" sticker you will not be served your meal. This to keep the general public from being served. La Mesa is planning on spaghetti for lunch.

Attendees:

NAMEQTY
Rick & Karron W. (NV)2
Bob S. and Guest (MT)2
Tony and Andrea F. (AZ) 2 guests4
John D. and Beth (AZ)2
Mike and Diane R. (MI)2
Niles and Deb R. (IN) and 6 guests8
Dan and Sally S. (CA)2
PJ and Karol McG. (OR) and 1 guest3
Ted and Ann R. (AZ)2
Mike and Edythe K. (UT)2
Dean and Jodi M. (FT)2
Trace and Teri W. (UT)2
Jack & Debbie J. (CA) and 2 guests maybe4
Peter and Susie W. (OR)2
Kip and Debbie M. (ID)2
Jim and Connie B. (AZ)2
Neil and Nanci C. (CA)2
Larry and Liz K. (CA) and 4 guests maybe6
Keith and Karen W. (AB) and 2 guests4
Patricia J. and Jeff M. (WA)2
Dennis and Cheryl W. (WI)2
Mike L. and Terri S. (WA)2
Lynn and Rose A. (AZ) and 2 guests4
Don and Lynette A. (AZ)2
Ken & Karen S.(WI) and 2 guests4
TOTAL71

Last edited:

jbeletti

Rick & Karron White will be in Quartzsite and would love to come to a meet and greet so count us in.

Cool - what dates will you be there? We couldn't find a site in town, so we're out at Desert Gold RV Resort near Salome.

awfinney

Tony and Andrea Finney will be in the area. We are staying in Brenda at Black Rock Rv Park. Can bring 2 SOB friends traveling with us.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

DebiMac

Oh my goodness...this sounds wonderful! If we’re back from So Carolina/Florida in time, would love to attend, but it’s if-y now.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I will drive up from Yuma...give me a time and date!

Speaking of Yuma...I'm 400 miles away...haven't been back yet since Pueblo!

Will arrive home this afternoon.

MikeR

Jim, based on our plans as of today my wife and I will be at Quartzsite that week. When in that area we boondock on BLM property.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Jim, based on our plans as of today my wife and I will be at Quartzsite that week. When in that area we boondock on BLM property.
Great - got you down Mike and Diane.

I will drive up from Yuma...give me a time and date!

Speaking of Yuma...I'm 400 miles away...haven't been back yet since Pueblo!

Will arrive home this afternoon.
Great John - I have you down for 1 person. Advise anytime if you will have a guest.

We're now at 13 people. Love to see us hit 50!

Niles

This sounds great, we plan to be in AZ from Jan to March. We'll be there with 4 guests. We will be staying in the Yuma foothills.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
JIM,
What exactly is a meet and greet? Would there be sites available?
thanks for any info

A Meet & Greet is a get together of fellow Heartland Owners Club (HOC) members and people thinking about joining the HOC.

Usually held at a restaurant or an event (like an RV show)...

Just a way for HOC members to get together between Rallies or camp outs and to meet new members that haven't been to a Rally yet.

Usually a Meet & Greet will be held at an HOC Rally as well...

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds great, we plan to be in AZ from Jan to March. We'll be there with 4 guests. We will be staying in the Yuma foothills.

We'll have to have our own Meet & Greet here in Yuma while your here!

Status
Not open for further replies.