New Torque owner

Mburgess

Good morning

So Wednesday, my wife and I picked up a 2019 Torque 325, we upgraded from a 2017 Coachman Freedom Express Liberty edition 310. It is our first fifth wheel, and toy hauler. We are working on getting Tvs installed and everything loaded and heading out for the first trip next weekend. Looking forward to joining the heartland group. Hope to meet you some of you all at some point.

Mike and Michele

danemayer

Hi Mburgess,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Check out the EVENTS tab at top of page to find upcoming events near you. You'll meet like-minded people and have a great time. And there's no charge to join in the fun! Membership in the Heartland Owners Club is free. Check out the details here.

jwglaze

I hope you enjoy it! We just got our 365 and have been on 2 trips already since picking it up a few weeks ago. We love the 5th wheel for the extra room, and it tow's really well.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Good morning

So Wednesday, my wife and I picked up a 2019 Torque 325, we upgraded from a 2017 Coachman Freedom Express Liberty edition 310. It is our first fifth wheel, and toy hauler. We are working on getting Tvs installed and everything loaded and heading out for the first trip next weekend. Looking forward to joining the heartland group. Hope to meet you some of you all at some point.

Mike and Michele

any pics of the new Torque? How’s the travels with the new rig?