FOUND: Location of Front Cap Light Switch (Mallard)

I recently purchased a new M32 and can't for the life of me find the light switch for the front cap lights. We had the walk through when we purchased it and then had to wait over a month for delivery so I wasn't able to familiarize myself with everything right away. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jimtoo

Re: ATF: Mallard - Front Cap Light Switch

HI dogpound48,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other Mallard owners will jump in soon to give you more info.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

festor

We have a M28 and our switch is inside the front storage compartment on the street side. Not sure if they are in the same location or not in the M32.

Festor it was right where you said it was. I was lower than the interior LED lights and I must have always had something in fron of it when looking. Thanks for your help.

We have a M28 and our switch is inside the front storage compartment on the street side. Not sure if they are in the same location or not in the M32.
2018 M-26 mystery switch is also located in that front storage area on the street side or slide side....THANKS EVERYONE. Been looking for that switch for weeks.