Any one else have good luck with RV Outlet?

The RV Show at the Visalia Convention Center was different. Clovis RV was doing the show and it was different. Our first salemen disappeared twice; our second salesman said something about there was no financing available; we never asked about financing. We had cash to pay for the Landmark 5th Wheel.

I think I will go to RV Outlet to purchase our Landmark. The last show they had at the Visalia Convention Center. The salesman sat down and explained the different options and what he thought was best to order with the Landmark. The saleman's name at RV Outlet was Darren Hurst. He treated my wife well by maintaining eye contact with both of us. He was patient. Any one else have good luck with RV Outlet.

mikenjulie

Rv Outlet

RV Outlet and Clovis RV are "sister" dealers. We bought our Landmark from Clovis RV (Landmark & Bighorn dealer) but the PDI and service is all done at RV Outlet. We had a great buying experience at Clovis RV! RV Outlet has a busy service department and we have worked with Matt.

gsbainter

Hi Ireland92834

We just bought our new Sundance 2800RLS at Visalia RV two weekends ago. We live up north in Elk Grove (South of Sacramento). The reason we bought in Visalia is that they had the floorplan we were looking for. Did everything through the mail. I traded a travel trailer in. Didn't get a great price, but that was due to the trade in. Got a great interest rate. The PDI was mediocre, but the unit was nicely prepped and the couple of little things we found were fixed before we left. We have local (Sacramento) dealers who have Heartland products so I will try to connect with them for warranty work if needed. Just thought I would share this since I saw you were from Visalia.

azbound

You have an excellent dealer in Sacramento, Ray's RV are great people to work with and the Northern Calif. Heartland Rep. came from Ray's. Their service Center is in W. Sac. and they too are great people. WE bought a 5ver from them in 2005.

Trailer Trash

R V Outlet

We bought our Bighorn from Clovis RV, RV Outlet is the servicing dealer. The sales part was teriffic, we were treated well. The servicing part has not gone as well. Its been 4 months and all our parts have not come in. They don't return emails or phone calls, it seems you have to beat them out of everything. Have a friend who bought from them and had the same experience. If you are near Sacramento I think Ray's RV has a better service dept. Clovis RV also sells the Landmark. Good luck.

deron1

gsbainter, can I ask what interest rate you got at Visalia RV? I tried to deal with Visalia RV and they wouldn't come close to the lower price I paid elsewhere.