Picking up M26 this weekend!!!

The title says it all! We are picking up our M26 this weekend. I can’t find any owner videos online other than dealerships overview videos. Besides a thorough walk through anything I need to look for in particular? Will CW allow me to hook up systems like water, cable and test the tanks?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome. This will be an exciting weekend.
Have them show you how everything operates including winterizing valves although you may not have much need for that in Texas.
And take advantage of the hookups so that if there are any other questions by you they can help. Look for water leaks, check out the TV tuning as well as the sound system if there is one.
After the water heater is full of water, turn it on to be sure the water heater does work and is not in bypass mode.
Be sure tires are properly inflated.
AC and fridge working properly.
And a great resource for trouble shooting is the Tools button at the top navigation bar on any page of the forum. Check it out, full of information.
Have fun.

Peace
Dave

Awesome. This will be an exciting weekend.Have them show you how everything operates including winterizing valves although you may not have much need for that in Texas.And take advantage of the hookups so that if there are any other questions by you they can help. Look for water leaks, check out the TV tuning as well as the sound system if there is one. After the water heater is full of water, turn it on to be sure the water heater does work and is not in bypass mode.Be sure tires are properly inflated.AC and fridge working properly.And a great resource for trouble shooting is the Tools button at the top navigation bar on any page of the forum. Check it out, full of information.Have fun.PeaceDave

Thanks for the great information. Will try to update after picking up the unit.

Oregon_Camper

You should plan to do a complete your own Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can use the link below to download mine, or you can search the internet for another one.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the RV as well as having you inspect the RV. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop). No matter what the dealer says, their PDI will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

You should plan to do a complete your own Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can use the link below to download mine, or you can search the internet for another one.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the RV as well as having you inspect the RV. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop). No matter what the dealer says, their PDI will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

Will definitely use this. Thanks for the helpful information.