Who is that handsome fella in the video?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
For those of you who haven't been to the Heartland website lately you should take a look at the new videos up there. I think you'll see some familiar faces.

By the way, I want to get that dudes autograph.

Mark

jbeletti

Chuck,

There are short videos on the Corporate website. Most are about features of our products. One is a promotional video for the Heartland Owners Club.

1. Find it here: http://heartlandrvs.com
2. Allow the full site to load
3. Look at the bottom of the page
4. Look for the video that has the Heartland Owners Club on it
5. Click on it to select it. Click on it again to play it.

It's hard to watch for me but it was fun to make.

Jim

Chuck Richard

Thanks Jim, Found it good job. Hope to have another rally closer to Oregon that I can make it to soon. Still working so hard to schedule a long trip these days.

Shadowchek

Looks like you got a good detail job on the Truck and Landmark. That would be worth it right there. It is always hard to watch yourself in videos. Good job though.

Greg

jbeletti

Greg,

It's the beauty of fast moving video at a distance that helps the truck and trailer look clean. Both were dirty and neither have ever been waxed. On my list to do though :)

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
My eyes! My eyes! I'll never be able to watch an on line video ever again!

This is worse than snow blindness.

JimandSina

Jim,
You should be proud, I thought you did a good job, it was interesting to watch and I'm sure difficult to do, I don't think I could have stood there and delivered the message without making a fool of myself, well done...
Jim

jbeletti

Wait til you meet me in person Lefty. You may actually melt!

Jim, there was plenty of "playing the fool" on my part. Just ask my head grip, Mike (pmmjarrett). He was there holding a sun reflector over my head as a shade, trying to keep from laughing.

Just like a politician, I resorted to a teleprompter. I knew what I wanted to say, I just could not string it together. So we typed up the script and the rest is history. It was fun doing it. "They say" that at one point, I even flubbed my name, saying "Hi, I'm Bill Gemetti"! I don't believe it happened but they say it's on the blooper reel.

Jim

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Jim, I saw it I thought it was great!!Good job now I can say we know a star.:D Kathy&Ken

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hey Jim, great video. I was wondering, who was that crazy:confused: looking bunch in the first still pix. I only could make you out in it. Bob:D

Barry & Alana

I agree Jim,job well done. I had a good chuckle watching your 5th pull away and your bikes were still attached!!!//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

:D:D:D:D

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Chief grip was a lot of fun LOL... 3 hrs of watching the man under pressure trying really hard not to bust out laughing at times. Thanks for the opportunity.... And his truck was a lot cleaner than mine.

Oh and as for the last shot with him pulling away, 3 of us were lying in the ditch across the street so you couldn't see our reflections in the trailer. When he took off it looked like he must have floored it and Heartlands marketing director said "Geezus Jim, leave a little rubber next time"

wittmeba

Video

I too would love to see the video, but dont find it. Can someone just post the direct link to it? Thanks, Bruce

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hey Bob,
That first group was from our 2008 socal rally at Vail Lake in Temecula. In order from the left was Thor, me, DennisZ, JimBo, Forrest, and cranky old you. Get your reading glasses on buddy, you are a super video star.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You did a great job on the video. I used to make those and I know how difficult it is to do. (I was behind the camera) I liked the Houston Heartland group shot too. Incidently, the Heartland website is now a real classy site with tons of information.