PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ID, McCall, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

terribruce
07-07-2018, 07:51 PM
200 Scott St, McCall,, ID 83638

Venue:
------------------------------

McCall R.V. Resort
200 Scott St
McCall,, ID 83638
Kayla 1208-634-5646
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?: No
Golf Cart restrictions?:
Golf Cart fees?:

Details:

Number of sites held: 32
Register by end of day 4/1/2019
Site fee: $54.00 to $57.00 With 10 % for Good Sam, AAA, etc.... per night.
Club Member Event fee: 0
Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: May 18
Potluck time: 6:00 p.m.

Event Leader: terribruce(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=32069)

Additional Info:

Here we go for 2019!!! In McCall,Idaho!!!

Update; 4/26/2019 - Thank you, T & S RV and Sport for offering a sponsorship for our rally.

The Happy Hour Cruise

The boat holds up to 85 people, if we meet the minimum of 60, they are offering us 25.00 per person. So I will need to know as soon as possible how many of you would like to join. They would like to get it on the books permanently. We're going to call it a Happy Hour Cruise! There will be a NO HOST bar available with beers, wines, and well or top shelf drinks.

Thank you to all of you that volunteered to bring hors d'oeuvres. We have 10.

Received a call from McCall Lake Cruise tonight, they are very excited to have us on board for the cruise and are willing to accommodate. They have offered to do a 2 hour cruise instead of just the 90 minute, if we can fill the boat at minimum 60.

For those of you who signed up for the Cruise and have NOT yet paid, just wait and we can take care at the Rally.
UPDATE:date changes
Due to Bruce & Terri delay's things have been rearranged.

THURSDAY
May 16,2019
Free day

RALLY BEGINS:

FRIDAY
May 17,2019

MEET-N-GREET: 5:30

Please bring heavy hors d'oeuvres, to share. HOC will furnish dessert, and waters. Bring your own drink of choice. We will gather around our site G-3. Bring your chairs. Weather permitting we will have a fire pit.

NO golfing for the Rally!! Still snow on the courses. Enjoy your day and check out the little town of McCall and the surrounding area.

SATURDAY
May 18,2019 HAPPY HOUR CRUISE AND POTLUCK WITH RAFFLE

1:00 TO 3:00 Happy Hour Cruise meet at the dock. Those bringing snacks for the cruise we will have a table set up for them on the boat. Everyone remember the weather could be cold, so dress in layers. Going to be cold out on the lake.

6:00- 7:30 Potluck at the Clubhouse. Attendees with the last name starting with A-L bring Desserts and the Attendees with last name starting with M-Z bring Side dishes. HOC will furnish our Steak and Chicken for dinner. HOC will furnish waters, bring your own drink of choice. Each rig is to bring a Raffle gift to put into the Raffle. Raffle will follow our Potluck.

SUNDAY

May 19,2019 No activities today. This is the last day. Wishing everyone heading home or on to another Rally, safe travels. Bruce and I want to send out a BIG thank you in advance.

Happy Hour Cruise

1) Bruce and Terri Zumwalt

2) Dan and Lynn Barnett

3) John and Becci Zumwalt

4) Bill and Sherry Howell

5) Chuck and Donna Hale

6) Doug and Doris Anderson

7) Larry and Liz Kinny

8) Rick and Ann Haddock

9) John & Debbie Kramer

10) Dan and Sally Sullivan

11)Paul & Candy Hardt

12) Chuck and Donna Impy

13) Vern and Monica Rendon

14) Mark and Kristy Carlson

15) Don and Lynnett Armour

16) Jim Miner

17) Pam and Gary Bennett

18) Jim and Debbie Shippy

19) Duane and June Bruan

20) Tom and Marla English

21) Fred and Gloria Dickey

22) Mike and Wendie Bromley

23) Jerry and Deb Earls

24) Tony and Linda Wilson

25) Jerry and Karen Paden

2019 Oregon/Idaho Chapter Rally

Attendees list

Names
Arrival
Departure
HOC #
# of People

Bruce and Terri Zumwalt
May 14
May 20

Doug and Doris Anderson
May13
May 20

Chuck and Donna Hale
May 13
May 20

John and Becci Zumwalt
May 14
May 20

Dan and Lynn Barnett
May 14
May 20

Mike and Wendie Bromley
May 14
May 20

Mark and Kristy Carlson
May 13
May 20

Paul and Candy Hardt
May 13
May 20

Bill and Sherry Howell

Dan and Sally Sullivan
May 13
May 20

Jim and Melody Miner
May 14
May 19

John and Debbie Kramer
May 14
May 20

Dave and Yvonne Dirksen
May 14
May 20

Chuck and Donna Impy
May 14
May 20

Tony and Linda Wilson
May 15
May 20

Jerry and Karen Paden
May 15
May 20

Rick and Ann Haddock
May 15
May 20

Jerry and Deb Earls
May 14
May 20

Larry and Liz Kinny
May 14
May 20

Tom and Marla English
May 14
May 19

Gary and Pam Bennett
May 13
May 19

Vern and Monica Rendon
May 13
May 19

Auguie and Cheryl Henry
May 15
May 20

Duane and June Bruan
May 16
May 19

Bob and Vickie Ovendale
May 13
May 20

Jim and Debbie Shippy
May 14
May 20

Fred and Gloria Dickey
May 15
May 19

Don and Lynette Armour
May 13
May 20

richheck
07-07-2018, 11:07 PM
Bruce & Terri

Barb & I will be planning on attending also, will probable be traveling with the Hales

Thanks, looking forward to a great time

Rich

ziggy
07-07-2018, 11:18 PM
At this point we plan to be there. Probably the 16th until the 19th.
Kristy

terribruce
07-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Bruce & Terry

Barb & I will be planning on attending also, will probable be traveling with the Hales

Thanks, looking forward to a great time

Rich

Hi Rich,

I will add you and Barb to the list. After Oct when you are assigned a site PM and let me know so I can post that.

Have a great rest of your summer.

Thank you

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

At this point we plan to be there. Probably the 16th until the 19th.
Kristy

Hi Kristy,

I will put you and Mark down. Still trying to get a hold of the park for you. Will let you know as soon as I can.

Thank you
Terri

paulh
07-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Bruce & Terri -
Of course we will be there - let us know if you need any more help.

terribruce
07-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Bruce & Terri -

Hi Paul and Candy,

So glad to have you on board, and we definitely appreciate your help.

Thank you again,
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Bruce & Terri -

Hey guys, after Oct 1st, remember to PM me with your site and dates of arrival and departure.

Thank you
Terri

For20hunter
07-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Kelly and I will be there!! Sounds like a BLAST!!! We will let you know as soon as we make our reservations on October 1st.

Rod

Grampafish
07-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Thanks for including us in the initial list of interested persons! We are definitely planning to be there and will set a reminder to call on the 1st of October. We will let you know what we get. It's going to be awesome. Of course, if there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Dan & Sally Sullivan
07-08-2018, 11:40 PM
Hi Bruce & Terri,
Sign Dan and Sally Sullivan up for your McCall, ID rally.
Take Care,
Sally

BigJim45
07-09-2018, 01:43 AM
Add Jim & Melody and The Pug Ginger to your list of those that will attend.

Arrive 5/14 or 5/15 and depart 5/19. Then on to Goshen for the National Rally.

change our dates to Arrive 5/13 Depart 5/20

terribruce
07-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Kelly and I will be there!! Sounds like a BLAST!!! We will let you know as soon as we make our reservations on October 1st.

Rod
Hi Rod and Kelly, have you guys in and will wait to hear back from you. See you soon.

Thanks
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for including us in the initial list of interested persons! We are definitely planning to be there and will set a reminder to call on the 1st of October. We will let you know what we get. It's going to be awesome. Of course, if there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Hi Doug and Doris,

We are glad you are joining and we wait to hear back from you. See you soon.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri,
Sign Dan and Sally Sullivan up for your McCall, ID rally.
Take Care,
Sally

Hi Dan and Sally,

I will put you on the list, and remember to call the park Oct 1st to get your site. We ll see you guys soon.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Add Jim & Melody and The Pug Ginger to your list of those that will attend.

Arrive 5/14 or 5/15 and depart 5/19. Then on to Goshen for the National Rally.

Hi Jim and Melody, I will add you to the list, just remember to call Oct 1st to get your site. Then let me know. :)

Thank you
Terri

jdfishing
07-09-2018, 12:15 PM
I'm in a remote location, so if this is a duplicate, disregard. Add John & Deb please. I'll call on Oct 1st and confirm. Thanks.

Dirksen-2
07-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Dave & Yvonne Dirksen are planning on being there

terribruce
07-10-2018, 12:34 PM
I'm in a remote location, so if this is a duplicate, disregard. Add John & Deb please. I'll call on Oct 1st and confirm. Thanks.

Hi John and Debbie, I'll add you to the list and just remember to let me know your site #.

Thank you see you guys soon.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Dave & Yvonne Dirksen are planning on being there

Hi Dave and Yvonne, I will add you to the list, just remember to PM your site # and arrival and departure dates when you make your reservations in Oct.

Thank you again. See you soon.

Terri

kbausano
07-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Hi Terri! Please add Ken and me to your list. We LOVE Idaho! :-). Thanks girlie....see you in Jackson!

- - - Updated - - -

Mrsfish
07-11-2018, 03:27 PM
That does it! If Ken and Diedra are coming, then...If youíll have a couple of Arizona nomads- please add Rick and Me to your rally.

kbausano
07-11-2018, 03:28 PM
That does it! If Ken and Diedra are coming, then...If youíll have a couple of Arizona nomads- please add Rick and Me to your rally.

[emoji41][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2togo
07-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Jerry and I are planning on attending as well. We will update you in October!!

WeRWilsons
07-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Hi Bruce & Terri,

We would like to attend your rally if there are still spots available. We LOVE Idaho and cant wait.

Thanks,

Anthony & Linda

terribruce
07-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Hi Terri! Please add Ken and me to your list. We LOVE Idaho! :-). Thanks girlie....see you in Jackson!

- - - Updated - - -
Hi Ken and Deidra, Will add you to the list, just remember to call in Oct to confirm a site, then get back to me with your site#, arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Jackson. :)

Thank you

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri,

We would like to attend your rally if there are still spots available. We LOVE Idaho and cant wait.

Thanks,

Anthony & Linda

Hi Tony and Linda, I will add you to the list, just remember to call Oct 1st to confirm your site with the park. Then PM and let me know your site#,arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jackson.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Jerry and I are planning on attending as well. We will update you in October!!

Hi Jerry and Karen, I will add you to the list and then wait to hear from you in Oct. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jackson.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rick and Ann, We loved to have some nomads from Arizona join us in Idaho. I will put you on the list and remember to confirm your site the 1st of Oct. Then PM me the site#, arrival and departure dates. Look forward to see you guys soon.

Thank you
Terri

WeRWilsons
07-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Thanks Bruce... We will get back to you as soon as we find out space #, dates, etc..

WeRWilsons
07-12-2018, 03:54 PM
If there is anything we can do to help out, please let us know.

Thanks.

terribruce
07-13-2018, 01:43 PM
If there is anything we can do to help out, please let us know.

Thanks.

Thanks Tony, we'll let you know. :)

Terri

kbausano
07-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Thanks Tony, we'll let you know. :)

Terri

Us too, Terri! [emoji16]

kbausano
07-14-2018, 12:29 PM
Hi Ken and Deidra, Will add you to the list, just remember to call in Oct to confirm a site, then get back to me with your site#, arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Jackson. :)

Thank you

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony and Linda, I will add you to the list, just remember to call Oct 1st to confirm your site with the park. Then PM and let me know your site#,arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jackson.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jerry and Karen, I will add you to the list and then wait to hear from you in Oct. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jackson.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rick and Ann, We loved to have some nomads from Arizona join us in Idaho. I will put you on the list and remember to confirm your site the 1st of Oct. Then PM me the site#, arrival and departure dates. Look forward to see you guys soon.

Thank you
Terri

Wooohooo!! Love to have our AZ buds join the par-tay!! Let the good times roll!! [emoji16]

Mrsfish
07-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Wooohooo!! Love to have our AZ buds join the par-tay!! Let the good times roll!! [emoji16]

btw- we are planning on fly fishing while weíre up there. Let us know if youíre interested

JASMAR
07-15-2018, 03:05 AM
Terri and Bruce, Please add us to the List.

Update:
January 11, 2019: We have made our reservation to Arrive on May 14th and Depart on May 20th. Site H4
FYI: we are probably leaving on May 11 or 12. Hwy 80 Sacramento to Winnemucca (300 Miles), Hwy 95 Winnemucca to Boise, Id. (256 Miles), and Hwy 55 Boise, Idaho to McCall, Idaho (106 miles) Total Miles 662 Miles
Any one heading out of Sacramento or Coming thru Sacramento in route to Rally directly. Let's coordinated a caravan or share information on where to stay in route.

Will post RV parks that we are planning to stay at soon.

Grampafish
07-15-2018, 12:19 PM
btw- we are planning on fly fishing while weíre up there. Let us know if youíre interested

I'm interested! There will be at least a few of us who will be fly fishing. I believe the RV park in McCall is right on the Payette River.

We will also be fishing when we are in Deer Park. I'm getting some information from a local as to where to fish in northeast Washington. It may be nearby lakes but the Spokane river has a good reputation.

Mrsfish
07-15-2018, 12:35 PM
I'm interested! There will be at least a few of us who will be fly fishing. I believe the RV park in McCall is right on the Payette River.

We will also be fishing when we are in Deer Park. I'm getting some information from a local as to where to fish in northeast Washington. It may be nearby lakes but the Spokane river has a good reputation.

absolutely! And we love using guides when on new to us water, again if anyone is interested. Just let us know if we need to bring our boats. Everything else never leaves the rig ( isnít that what the underbed storage is for?)

kbausano
07-15-2018, 12:57 PM

You bet!! Looking forward to learning from the best! ...De[emoji16]

Mrsfish
07-15-2018, 01:03 PM
You bet!! Looking forward to learning from the best! ...De[emoji16]

well I KNOW thatís not correct, but I sure love trying to be better!

For20hunter
07-15-2018, 03:08 PM

I am interested!! I am brand new to fly fishing, but would love the opportunity to come out and get some practice.

Rod

Mrsfish
07-15-2018, 03:33 PM
I am interested!! I am brand new to fly fishing, but would love the opportunity to come out and get some practice.

Rod

this is going to be fun!!

ziggy
07-15-2018, 05:55 PM
Iím in for fishing! Iím new just like Rod, but I have been practicing.:cool:
Kristy

terribruce
07-16-2018, 11:02 AM
Us too, Terri! [emoji16]

Hi guys, we'll keep you all in mind for help. :)

Thank you
Terri

jdfishing
07-21-2018, 07:34 PM

I would be interested in fly fishing in both Deerpark and McCall.

jdfishing
07-21-2018, 08:34 PM

Rod

Hey Rod: Maybe you oughta think about trying that golf thing too.

For20hunter
07-22-2018, 02:37 PM
Hey Rod: Maybe you oughta think about trying that golf thing too.

I should, but the place to learn is probably not a rally!

Rod

DEBJER
07-24-2018, 04:57 PM
Jerry and Deb Earls are excited for a rally in Idaho. We will be there With bells on.

terribruce
07-25-2018, 12:43 PM
Jerry and Deb Earls are excited for a rally in Idaho. We will be there With bells on.

Hi Jerry and Deb, I will add you to the list and will wait til after Oct 1st to get all your information. Thank you! Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Terri

Keepsgettingbetter
07-25-2018, 03:55 PM
Hello Bruce and Terri -

Please add Dan and Terri Lewis to your list. I will contact you with space info after Oct 1.

Thanks!

Dan

tenglish
07-30-2018, 01:15 AM
Bruce & Terri, please add Tom & Marla English to the list. Will update site at later date.

terribruce
08-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Hello Bruce and Terri -

Please add Dan and Terri Lewis to your list. I will contact you with space info after Oct 1.

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan, have you on the list. Thank you Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Bruce & Terri, please add Tom & Marla English to the list. Will update site at later date.

Hi Tom and Marla, have you on the list. Thank you Terri

terribruce
08-08-2018, 03:02 PM

Hi Tom and Marla, Just wanted to say thank you, and I have you on the list. Just after Oct 1st let me know what site you are assigned and arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Terri

For20hunter
08-31-2018, 02:11 PM
Kelly and I made our reservations and we are in B-3 coming in on the May 15, 2018 and leaving on Monday May 20, 2018.

Rod

terribruce
08-31-2018, 09:43 PM
Kelly and I made our reservations and we are in B-3 coming in on the May 15, 2018 and leaving on Monday May 20, 2018.

Rod

Hey Rod, I have your info, I am surprised they gave you a site, being we were suppose to wait til OCT 1st. HaHaHa.......Your to funny. And I am thinking you mean 2019. Love giving you a hard time. You have enough on your plate at this point.

Thanks again
Terri

For20hunter
09-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Hey Rod, I have your info, I am surprised they gave you a site, being we were suppose to wait til OCT 1st. HaHaHa.......Your to funny. And I am thinking you mean 2019. Love giving you a hard time. You have enough on your plate at this point.

Thanks again
Terri

:pLOL!!! I am brain dead! Yes, I definitely meant 2019.

Rod

jdfishing
09-08-2018, 10:51 AM
The Kramer's are:
Arrive: May 14
Depart: May 20
Site# F4

Grampafish
09-08-2018, 01:10 PM
The Andersons are in F3, arriving May 13 and departing May 20 (7 nights).

ziggy
09-08-2018, 04:55 PM
We are in C2 from 5/13-5/20.

They didnít take a deposit today because the price will change as of 1/1/2019.

Kristy

Mrsfish
09-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Does this mean weíre not supposed to wait until October 1st to make our reservations??

gasman
09-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Unfortunately we will already be on our way to Goshen but we were in McCall about a month ago and drove through this park. Oh my this is a wonderful RV park! This should be a great rally. If you've never been to McCall, prepare for scenic overload. The Pancake House on Hwy 55 is a must for breakfast. Red Pavilion is a very good Chinese restaurant right on the south end of Payette Lake. McCall Lake Cruises offers fun pontoon boat tours of the lake. So much to see and do and so little time!

terribruce
09-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Does this mean weíre not supposed to wait until October 1st to make our reservations??

Hi Ann and Rich, I am not sure whats happening. I talked with the park just not to long ago and sent them every one I have on the list so they would be sure to get you guys in sites. So looks to me like they must be doing ok with the members calling in. Give it a shot and let me know where they assign you.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

We are in C2 from 5/13-5/20.

They didnít take a deposit today because the price will change as of 1/1/2019.

Kristy

Thanks Kristy I will call and check it out.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately we will already be on our way to Goshen but we were in McCall about a month ago and drove through this park. Oh my this is a wonderful RV park! This should be a great rally. If you've never been to McCall, prepare for scenic overload. The Pancake House on Hwy 55 is a must for breakfast. Red Pavilion is a very good Chinese restaurant right on the south end of Payette Lake. McCall Lake Cruises offers fun pontoon boat tours of the lake. So much to see and do and so little time!

Hi Mike,

Thanks for all the great information. Sorry we will miss you guys. We are looking forward to being in McCall, and all the things to see and do. I will definitely mention all the points you suggested. Safe travels for you guys and we will see you in Goshen.

Terri

terribruce
09-11-2018, 12:21 PM

Hi guys, Just got off the phone with the Park and they would really like for us to wait til October to call and give them your information, and get your site. So I apologize for miss leading you and telling you to go ahead and call.

Thank you
Terri

For20hunter
09-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Hi guys, Just got off the phone with the Park and they would really like for us to wait til October to call and give them your information, and get your site. So I apologize for miss leading you and telling you to go ahead and call.

Thank you
Terri

Sorry for starting something Terri. When I called them and asked a question about which sites were blocked out for our group, they told me it was fine to make my reservation and made it for me. I did not mean to create an issue.

Rod

Pammybinbend
09-15-2018, 12:03 AM
Please add the following Heartland owners to the rally:
Gary and Pam Bennett
Vern and Monica Rendon
We will travel together arriving Monday May 13 and leaving Sunday May 19.
Requesting 2 sites and we will call the resort and report back when we have sites.
This will be the Rendonís first rally and we came to the Silverton rally last May.
Thanks so much!

Gary and Pam Bennett

akrebel
09-16-2018, 06:03 PM
Please add Auguie & Cheryl Henry (#3203) to the McCall rally. Arrive: Wed 5/15 Depart: Mon 5/20

We'll call the resort in Oct to get reservations.

Thanks!

terribruce
09-17-2018, 05:55 PM
Please add the following Heartland owners to the rally:
Gary and Pam Bennett
Vern and Monica Rendon
We will travel together arriving Monday May 13 and leaving Sunday May 19.
Requesting 2 sites and we will call the resort and report back when we have sites.
This will be the Rendonís first rally and we came to the Silverton rally last May.
Thanks so much!

Gary and Pam Bennett

Thank you Gary and Pam, have you down with Vern and Monica. Just remember to message me again with your info in October.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Please add Auguie & Cheryl Henry (#3203) to the McCall rally. Arrive: Wed 5/15 Depart: Mon 5/20

We'll call the resort in Oct to get reservations.

Thanks!

Hi Auguie and Cheryl, I have you down and will wait to get you site #.

Thank you
Terri

dykesj11
09-20-2018, 10:47 PM
Hi Terri - please add Jim and Lynn Dykes to the list. We'd arrive on 5/14 and depart 5/20. Thanks

G_S
09-21-2018, 05:27 PM
200 Scott St, McCall,, ID 83638

Venue:

McCall R.V. Resort
200 Scott St
McCall,, ID 83638
Kayla 1208-634-5646 (tel:1208-634-5646)
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?: No
Golf Cart restrictions?:
Golf Cart fees?:

Details:

Number of sites held: 32
Register by end of day 4/1/2019
Site fee: $54.00 to $57.00 With 10 % for Good Sam, AAA, etc.... per night.
Club Member Event fee: 0
Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: May 18
Potluck time: 6:00 p.m.

Event Leader: terribruce(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=32069)

Additional Info:

Here we go for 2019!!! Mc Call R.V. Resort has asked that we wait til October 1,2018 to start calling to make reservation. They are really asking that we PLEASE wait til Oct to call the Park. They have the attendance list of all you that are on it, so you will all have sites assigned by them. They are very busy with their summer and thought it maybe a bit hectic. Please identify yourselves as Heartland members. Then PM me with your site #, Arrival,Depart day.

We will have a Golf day, looks like maybe the 17th. Mike Bromley will be setting this up. If you would like to join in please contact Mike via e-mail: mlbromley@iinet.com. Or cell # at: 1-360-600-9696 (tel:1-360-600-9696).

Just some added information. Thanks to Mike Kuhn for sharing this information after a visit to the Park on their travels. He mentioned the Pancake House right there on Hwy 55, the Red Pavilion, which is a Chinese Restaurant. Also the park has what is called " McCall Lake Cruises" that offer Pontoon boat rides around the lake. So just some more fun things the think about.
Also I know there were concerns they aren't taking payments until after the 1st of the year. They don't have the new price as yet. Kayla gave me a rough amount to go by, so that's what I've posted. They will be calling all of us after the first of the year to get payment information. Thank you for your patients, and understanding.

Thursday night we will have a Meet-n-Greet, Friday night we will have a hors d'oeuvres, we'll have everyone share. Saturday night, maybe catered or we'll do potluck of side dishes, and desserts. Steaks,chicken furnished by HOC.

We will add more as we get more information. Thank you all and hope your having a great Summer 2018!!

2019 Oregon/Idaho Chapter Rally

Ones that are interested in coming to this Rally:

Site Names Arrival Departure

G-3 Bruce and Terri Zumwalt May 14th May 20th

F-3 Doug and Doris Anderson May 13th May 20th

Jim and Sue Wilburn

Chuck and Donna Hale

John and Becci Zumwalt May 14th May 20th

Dan and Lynn Barnett May 14th May 20th

Mike and Wendie Bromley

C-2 Mark and Kristy Carlson May 13th May 20th

Paul and Candy Hardt

B-3 Rod and Kelly Ditrich May 15th May 20th

Dan and Sally Sullivan

Jim and Melody Miner May 14th May 19th

Bob and Debbie Richards May 14 May 20th

F-4 John and Debbie Kramer May 14th May 20th

Dave and Yvonne Dirksen

Chuck and Donna Impy

Ken and Deidra Bausano

Tony and Linda Wilson

Jerry and Karen Paden

Rick and Ann Haddock

Jerry and Deb Earls

Larry and Liz Kinny

Tom and Marla English

Rich and Karron White

Dan and Terri Lewis

Harry and Lynn Robinson

Bob and Diane Contreras

Gary and Pam Bennett

Vern and Monica Rendon

Auguie and Cheryl Henry May 15th - May 20th

please add us to the list of potential attendees

george & Sue

TandT
09-25-2018, 12:09 AM
Terri and Bruce,
Please add Teri and I to the list of those attending. In on 5-14-2019 out on 5-21-2019. Thanks Trace

TTontheroad
10-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Please add us to the list:

Kurt & Gail Latipow Arrive May 15 depart May 19

Thank you

cookie
10-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Thank you
The chapter leader well add you to the list.

Peace
Dave

Mrsfish
10-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Iím booked, iím Booked, iím Booked..booked..booked!! Look out Idaho- the Haddockís are coming!

kbausano
10-01-2018, 06:07 PM
So are we!! wooo hooo!!

dykesj11
10-01-2018, 06:15 PM
And us!!!

TTontheroad
10-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Were reserved . Arriving May 15 leaving Am on the 19th

Kurt & Gail Latipow

terribruce
10-06-2018, 03:22 PM

Thank you

Hi Kurt and Gail, have you added to the list. Looking forward to seeing you guys in 2019.

Safe travels.

Terri

akrebel
10-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Hi Auguie and Cheryl, I have you down and will wait to get you site #.

Thank you
Terri[/QUOTE]

Terri - Called the park today to confirm. See you in May!

Cheryl

TandT
10-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Bruce and Terri,
I apologize but change in plans, forces us to cancel out on your rally. Trace

terribruce
10-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Bruce and Terri,
I apologize but change in plans, forces us to cancel out on your rally. Trace

Hi Trace and Teri, I did get your message. We are sad you won't be able to make it. You guys take care and we will see you some where down the road. Safe travels. :)

Terri

Manzan
12-20-2018, 11:18 PM
Bruce, Please add this Bruce to the list.

terribruce
12-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Hi Bruce,

I will add you to the list. Remember to call the Park to secure your site. Then message me back with your arrival and departure dates.

Happy New Year and safe travels. See you in May. :)

Terri

For20hunter
01-15-2019, 03:59 PM
[gmap]200 Scott St, McCall,, ID 83638

I am also working with McCall Lake Cruises. We are scheduling a cruise for the group on Saturday May 18, 2019 from 2:00 to 3:30. If we can get 20 or more they will give us a group rate of 25.00 per person. The boat will hold up to 85 people. So I will need to know as soon as possible how many of you would like to join. They would like to get it on the books permanently. We going to call it a Happy Hour Cruise! The boat has a full bar on board, beers, wines, and well or top shelf drinks. I will need about 9 volunteers to bring hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. PM me and let me know who's bringing hors d'oeuvres.

Woo Hoo!! Kelly and I are looking forward to it. Kelly and I will bring an hors d'oeuvres for about 10 people.

Rod & Kelly

LTZ
01-15-2019, 05:05 PM
Hi Bruce & Terri,

Please sign Chuck & Donna up for the lake cruise.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thank you, Donna

G_S
01-15-2019, 05:07 PM
George and Sue are in for the cruise

Grampafish
01-15-2019, 05:53 PM
Doug and Doris certainly want to be included on the cruise.

For20hunter
01-15-2019, 08:56 PM
I will need about 9 volunteers to bring hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. PM me and let me know who's bringing hors d'oeuvres.

Don't forget everyone that Terri and Bruce need volunteers to bring some hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. Please PM her if you are planning on doing that. In addition, it would probably be a good idea to post it here so we all know when she gets to the magic 9-10 people who volunteer.

Rod

Mrsfish
01-15-2019, 11:44 PM
Please include Ann and Rick on the cruise and I would love to bring an appetizer (couldnít spell hors dí...)

Sonja
01-16-2019, 11:02 AM
Please include Sonja and Julie in the cruise. We can bring an hors d. Sounds like a lot of fun! Sonja

G_S
01-16-2019, 04:22 PM
We should be able to help out.

Grampafish
01-16-2019, 05:30 PM
We will also bring hors d'oeuvres.

paulh
01-19-2019, 12:48 AM
Terri - Count us in for the cruise and some tasty hors d'oeuvres. I hope we hit the required patrons needed because it's a first class operation and must do attraction.

kbausano
01-19-2019, 12:53 AM
Hello Bruce and Terri!

Count the Bausanoís in for the cruise and for appetizers!

Canít wait!! [emoji16]

terribruce
01-19-2019, 11:58 AM
Terri - Count us in for the cruise and some tasty hors d'oeuvres. I hope we hit the required patrons needed because it's a first class operation and must do attraction.

Hi Paul and Candy, Have you on the list, for both boat cruise and snacks. Thank you!! Thank you too for the great plug for the Cruise. :)

Terri :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Bruce and Terri!

Count the Bausanoís in for the cruise and for appetizers!

Canít wait!! [emoji16]

Hi Ken and Deidra, Have you guys on the list for both boat Cruise and snacks. Thank you!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

We will also bring hors d'oeuvres.

Hi Doug and Doris, Have you on the list for both the boat cruise and for snacks. Thank you!!

Terri :)

- - - Updated - - -

We should be able to help out.

Hi George and Sue, I have you on the list for the boat cruise and snacks. Thank you!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Woo Hoo!! Kelly and I are looking forward to it. Kelly and I will bring an hors d'oeuvres for about 10 people.

Rod & Kelly

Hi Rod and Kelly, Have you on the list for the boat cruise and snack. Thank you guys!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri,

Please sign Chuck & Donna up for the lake cruise.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thank you, Donna

Hi Chuck and Donna, Have you guys added to the list for the Boat Cruise. Thank you guys!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Please include Ann and Rick on the cruise and I would love to bring an appetizer (couldnít spell hors dí...)

Hi Rick and Ann, Have you guys on the list for the Boat Cruise and a snack. Thank you!! :)

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget everyone that Terri and Bruce need volunteers to bring some hors d'oeuvres on board for our Happy Hour. Please PM her if you are planning on doing that. In addition, it would probably be a good idea to post it here so we all know when she gets to the magic 9-10 people who volunteer.

Rod

Thank you Rod!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Please include Sonja and Julie in the cruise. We can bring an hors d. Sounds like a lot of fun! Sonja

Hi Sonja and Julie, I have you on the list for the Boat Cruise and a snack. Thank you!! You guys have a great trip!! :)

Terri

Paradise2
01-22-2019, 10:59 AM
Is there still availability for Don and Lynette Armour to attend the McCall ID rally? We would like to signup to attend.

dykesj11
01-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Hi Bruce & Terri - please sign Lynn and me up for the cruise if thereís still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dykesj11
01-23-2019, 09:58 PM
And we can bring appetizer

ziggy
01-25-2019, 01:08 PM
Count us in for the cruise and we will bring hors d'oeuvres too.
Kristy

Paradise2
01-25-2019, 02:31 PM
​please add us to the cruise...Don and Lynette Armour

Dan & Sally Sullivan
01-25-2019, 07:29 PM
Hi T N B
Sign Dan and Sally up for the cruise.
Thanks for all your hard Work!
Sally

terribruce
01-30-2019, 10:08 AM
Hi T N B
Sign Dan and Sally up for the cruise.
Thanks for all your hard Work!
Sally

Hi Dan and Sally, Have you on the list.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri - please sign Lynn and me up for the cruise if there’s still room.

Hi Jim and Lynn, have you guys on the list for The Happy Hour Cruise, and snacks. Thank you and see you soon.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bruce & Terri - please sign Lynn and me up for the cruise if there’s still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUO

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=ziggy;611184]Count us in for the cruise and we will bring hors d'oeuvres too.
Kristy

Hi Mark and Kristy, have you on the list for The Happy Hour Cruise. And for snacks. Thank you, see you guys soon.

Terri

BigJim45
01-30-2019, 11:43 AM
Sign just Jim up for the cruise.

G_S
02-06-2019, 04:45 PM
Regretfully we will not be able to make the McCall rally. Please give our slot to someone else who can.

terribruce
02-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Regretfully we will not be able to make the McCall rally. Please give our slot to someone else who can.

Hi George and Sue, We will miss you guys at the Rally. Be sure to call the park and cancel your reservation. Wish you guys all the best. Safe travels out there.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Don and Lynette, I have you in on the cruise around the lake.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Don and Lynette, I have you in on the cruise around the lake.

Thank you
Terri

tenglish
02-17-2019, 06:28 PM
Bruce and Terry, Please sign Tom & Marla English up for the cruise. Looking forward to it.

terribruce
02-19-2019, 11:12 PM
Bruce and Terry, Please sign Tom & Marla English up for the cruise. Looking forward to it.

Hi Tom and Marla, I will add you to the Happy Hour Boat Cruise. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you in May.

Thank you again,
Terri

dykesj11
03-20-2019, 10:18 AM
Hi Terri - regretfully, we're not going to be able to make this rally. Hopefully, we'll see y'all in Goshen. Thanks - Jim

Mrsfish
03-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Hi Terri - regretfully, we're not going to be able to make this rally. Hopefully, we'll see y'all in Goshen. Thanks - Jim

thats too bad! We were really looking forward to seeing you again. Safe travels my friends.

terribruce
03-20-2019, 01:18 PM
Hi Terri - please add Jim and Lynn Dykes to the list. We'd arrive on 5/14 and depart 5/20. Thanks

Hi Jim and Lynn, Just checking to see if you guys are still on board for our Rally? Got a message but not real sure if it was from your guys. If you could help straighten me out I would appreciate any help. :)

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys, Ok just got it all figured out!! We will miss you guys, and look forward to seeing you in Goshen. Travel safe. :)

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

thats too bad! We were really looking forward to seeing you again. Safe travels my friends.

Hi Rick and Ann, Just figured it out, so you ARE still planning to be at our Rally, it was Jim and Lynn that are unable to come. So confuse, sorry!! :)

Thank you
Terri

dykesj11
03-20-2019, 04:25 PM
Thanks Terri. Weíre really going to miss it since we met all the wonderful folks in Jackson. Plus everyone was saying how great McCall is. Next year!
Canít recall - do I need to call the campground?

terribruce
03-20-2019, 05:07 PM
Thanks Terri. Weíre really going to miss it since we met all the wonderful folks in Jackson. Plus everyone was saying how great McCall is. Next year!
Canít recall - do I need to call the campground?

Hi Jim, Yes we are going to miss you guys. We enjoyed meeting and getting to know you guys a bit. but hopefully we'll see you in Goshen.

Yes, you need to call the park and cancel your reservation. Thank you and take care!!

Terri

terribruce
03-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Bruce, Please add this Bruce to the list.

Hi Bruce, spoke with the park today, and they do NOT have a reservation for you. I think there is still room if you are still interested. Please call the park to reserve a spot. Hope to see you in May at McCall Idaho.

Thank you
Terri

Manzan
03-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Bruce, I will be in site 25. Arrving on the 14th and leaving on the 20th. If room please add me to the cruise.
Thanks for the reminder.
Bruce McL

terribruce
04-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Bruce, I will be in site 25. Arrving on the 14th and leaving on the 20th. If room please add me to the cruise.
Thanks for the reminder.
Bruce McL

Hi Bruce, have you down on the Attendance List. Wanted to ask to if you wanted to join us on the Happy Hour Cruise around the Lake on Saturday. Let me know and I will add you to that list too. 25.00 per person. Looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks again
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Manzan
04-02-2019, 08:03 PM
Pleae add me to the Happy Hour Cruise.
Bruce

Harlou1
04-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Just want to update the arrival date. I already confirmed with the park. We will arrive on the 13th. This shows the 14th.

Thanks Jim

WillyBill
04-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Hi TerriBruce,

I took a chance and called the Resort and Jennifer booked us into space 22 next to the group. We will be there 5/16-19. Anything else? Oh yes, pot luck assignment? Value of raffle Item? PM me or my cell is 801/643-0002. What time is the hors d'oeuvres happy hour? Do you still need people to sign up to bring more? Hoping to be there by then. Sorry for being so late signing up but Sherry just barely got the time off from her work. We would like to do the cruise also if there is still room.

WB

jdfishing
05-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Hi Terri and Bruce: Just wanted to confirm that Deb and I are interested in the boaf cruize. Please sign us up.

For20hunter
05-13-2019, 12:11 PM
Kelly and I are so bummed that we are not going to be able to make this rally!! We wish everyone safe travels and fun times!

Rod

Grampafish
05-13-2019, 12:34 PM
We are arriving on the 14th rather than the 13th. Staying in Deer Park for another day to get a little rest. Looking forward to another fabulous Oregon Chapter rally and seeing friends we haven't seen for several hours .

Yes, we are also looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing those of you we haven't seen in a while.

Mrsfish
05-20-2019, 03:46 PM
Rick and I would like t thank everyone for this wonderful rally! Thank you to Paul and Candy for finding this resort- it is inked in on my maps now! Thank you to both sets of Zumwalts for getting this together. We found new friends ( Anthony & Linda- for sure, Kristy and Mark - yep, Sally and Dan - on the list, Jim Miner - not sure yet...) truthfully - there are some really incredible people in this whole region. Thanks to Doug for getting us out fishing! And thanks to the Padens for being quadrant mates! See you guys down the road and safe travels everyone!!

ziggy
05-20-2019, 08:01 PM
Thank you to all of the Zumwaltís and crew for another good rally! We had a good time in spite of illness and weather and really enjoyed catching up with old friends and making some new ones. I canít wait to get back out fishing with the Haddocks and all of my other fishy rally friends!:D

Hope we see everyone in Redmond next year.

Kristy