2018 Pioneer BH250 water pump location

Hello, my wife and I just bought our first TT! It is a 2018 pioneer bh250, the unit was used and we didn't get any of the user manuals. If someone could point me in the direction where the manuals specific to this model are I would be greatly appreciative. I am trying to find the location of the water pump on my unit could one of you please point me in that direction?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi terrywhitejr2000,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I'm sure some of our other Pioneer owners will jump in with some good info for you.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Domi

Don't have a Pioneer but if no one gives you a direct answer my suggestion would be to turn on the pump, open a faucet and trace the the noise. that should get you close and then look for access either under or behind where the noise is coming from. Sorry to not be much help but if you find a location post a picture and I bet someone can tell you how to get at it.

Enjoy your new TT.

John

Pioneer BH250 water heater bypass

Hello all, I have searched all over the internet and so far have come up empty handed. I was wondering if someone here knows where the water heater by pass is on the pioneer bh250? Thanks so much!

danemayer

Look on the exterior to find the water heater cover panel - it's usually a large square cover. The bypass valves are usually inside, close to the water heater. You probably have a bypass valve on the cold water line to the water heater, another bypass valve on the hot water line coming out of the water heater, and a third valve on a cross over between hot and cold.

Look on the exterior to find the water heater cover panel - it's usually a large square cover. The bypass valves are usually inside, close to the water heater. You probably have a bypass valve on the cold water line to the water heater, another bypass valve on the hot water line coming out of the water heater, and a third valve on a cross over between hot and cold.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk