Parts ordering

krehlert

Still kickin and screamin
Does anybody have luck with the Heartland parts dept to call you back or answer the phone???:mad:

krehlert

John Hawkins gave me Becky Davis' extension and I left her a message last Monday and Sunday (yesterday). No return attempts or messages have been received.

jbeletti

Karl,

Customer service is going to call you. I don't know who these two people are. Pretty sure they are not Heartland Customer Service employees.

Jim

Last edited:

Johnm

I wanna go camping - NOW
I've spoken with Becky (in the parts dept) a few times. She was very nice and very helpful with my questions. It did take a bit for her to get back to me (she stated that it was a crazy week) but I got my questions answered.

krehlert

Wow, what a company Heartland is! I just talked with John Hawkins and he was very helpful with what I needed.

Thanks Heartland!!:)

Big G

Big G
I've talked with John Hawkins on a parts issue back last year, he is a very service minded fellow. He followed through and sent me the exact item I was needing. It's good to know Heartland has people like John on board.
Hopefully all is well with you now, Regards, Big G

jbeletti

Karl,

Happy to hear that we took care for you today. Sorry that I had never heard of these two names before. Guess I need to say hi to this group next time I am in Elkhart. Hope they got some of the doughnuts I dropped off last week :)

Jim