Mor-Ryde shocks

Please excuse my ignorance but when ordering a Bighorn with the Mor-Ryde suspension system are shocks included? Four?

Happy trails,

Bill B. (Michigan)

DJBirk

Hey BillB! I'm new to this forum stuff, but let me tell you what a factory rep told me at the Detroit RV Show. Just before I ordered the 3055 I asked the same question. Moryde makes 2 common systems, the re and se or si. Anyway, one comes with leaf springs and the other doesn't. Bighorns come with the leafspring version. The 2005 and early 2006 models used shocks with springs, but Hearland found through a private engineering firm that shocks made no difference with the Moryde system. Now, supposedly the new bighorns have no shocks. I will find out in another few weeks when I get my 3055. Hope this helps. Birk.

DJBirk said:
Hey BillB! I'm new to this forum stuff, but let me tell you what a factory rep told me at the Detroit RV Show. Just before I ordered the 3055 I asked the same question. Moryde makes 2 common systems, the re and se or si. Anyway, one comes with leaf springs and the other doesn't. Bighorns come with the leafspring version. The 2005 and early 2006 models used shocks with springs, but Hearland found through a private engineering firm that shocks made no difference with the Moryde system. Now, supposedly the new bighorns have no shocks. I will find out in another few weeks when I get my 3055. Hope this helps. Birk.
---------------------

Birk, I was also at the Detroit Show (Twice). Talked with the Mor-Ryde guy (they had their own booth) he said if the trailer came with shocks then they would not be removed. Bighorn no longer provides shocks on the 5th's.
So I go over to the Jayco display and they have the Mor-Ryde as standard on their Designer series. They use the Mor-Ryde RE unit and leave the shocks on.
Bighorn- NO
Jayco-YES