Nice Fix

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Heartland.

We had our 2008 28BHS North Trail in for front end warranty work and it came back with the new diamond plate. Looks Great. I would have been happy with normal repairs, but this is a nice surprise. Here is some pics. Again, Thank you.

Thanks
Jamie

Attachments

• NT1.jpg
    NT1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 91
  • NT2.jpg
    NT2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 77
  • NT3.jpg
    NT3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 78

jbeletti

Thank YOU for being our customer Jamie. I passed your comment on to customer service for approving the repair. Happy camping!

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jamie, The diamond plate really looks great and will do a nice job of protecting the front end. I have a question though. Did they make North Trails in 2004 or does your camera need the date reset?:D

kampfirekid

Thank YOU for being our customer Jamie. I passed your comment on to customer service for approving the repair. Happy camping!

Jim

Mr. Jim,

The 2009 we are buying this weekend must be an early build because it doesnot have the diamond plate. Do you think Heartland would entertain having our dealer put it on while the front fiberglass is new and fresh? Or, if not, would Heartland consider supplying the plate for the customer to put on? It sure looks good, and our past trailer seemed to take alot of abuse from bugs, rocks, and frogs.

jbeletti

kfk,

We do not sell a retail kit as such. You may get with your dealer to get a price on having this look added to your unit. He can order the parts from Heartland.

Jim

Fire123

Jim,

I have separation of the front cap seal. I plan on having it looked at soon. So if it does need fixed, Heartland will automatically put the diamond plate on as a fix?

jbeletti

Hi Todd,

Not my call. Sorry. Please have your dealer look at it and they will work with Heartland Customer Service on your repair.