Shoe storage

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
When we come inside, we usually take off our shoes. We've been fighting shoe storage in our rig forever, trying different things. Found these at IKEA. You can also order online.

https://m.ikea.com/sa/en/catalog/products/art/30110832/

9a49362df3c10eb98f7d8299f27b1a63.jpg

938601475e4afb2b25846904958cc91b.jpg

0db2677e390f168b81e8cf305426c506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

That looks like a great idea. What is the depth of them? Ikea states they are 7 3/8" deep, but they appear to be less in your pics. They look like they would fit under the overhang of our bed which would be ideal for us.

TravelTiger

8d19df3f6ca00fe4385e13bf4a07e306.jpg

From the back to the widest part of the door, about 7"

jerryjay11

Well the bed overhang is out, but I have other locations that should work for the wife, not me though. Since I only bring two pair of shoes and have one that needs storing at anytime. But the wife...

Thanks for the pic!

TravelTiger

Well the bed overhang is out, but I have other locations that should work for the wife, not me though. Since I only bring two pair of shoes and have one that needs storing at anytime. But the wife...

Thanks for the pic!

They make a great hideaway storage that might work for the basement area, or bathroom... since they come as a pack of three, you'll probably have to find a use for them somewhere. Also available in white, and I've seen them painted colors, as well.

jerryjay11

Not enough room for my wife's shoes ;)
Know that! I call my lovely, Filipina, better half Imelda all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

They make a great hideaway storage that might work for the basement area, or bathroom... since they come as a pack of three, you'll probably have to find a use for them somewhere. Also available in white, and I've seen them painted colors, as well.

Yup! Already have an idea where to put them.