The ultimate

Benford

On a recent Sunday as I was watching TV on my 32 inch Jensen there was an electronic pop and the Aural circuit went dead. The next morning I called the number posted in the coat closet for warranty service (my Landmark is 5 months old) to ask where there was a service facility near my North Carolina mountain RV park. The customer service representative listened to my problem and advised that all I had to do was return the used unit in the same box that the new unit would arrive in. Incredibly only two days later ( Wednesday afternoon) UPS arrived with a large 43 lb. box containing a new unit.

Chuck Richard

The people at Jensen were also very good with me when I had the ghost turning on the TV in the early morning hours. I would like more features but can't blame them for that.

jbeletti

Hey gang,

Good news. Not only has ASA given us great customer service thus far, it's about to get better.

Beginning today, ASA will now have a presence on this forum as a Heartland Supplier. Here is their sub-forum.

So now, if you have a Jensen or Voyager product question, feel free to ask ASA by creating a New Thread for your issue in that new forum.

Jim