Anyone from baton rouge?

KyleC

Hey guys and gals I'm new here! Just joined the "club". Hope to get to know you guys. We just got our prowler 25lx a few weeks ago and our first trip is next weekend! Headed to Bogue Chitto State Park. We started out tent camping, then last year we had a hybrid. Now a bunkhouse!
80795a62df8ce04de5b6f24fd4226ef4.jpg

2017 Pathfinder SL "attempting to tow" Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey guys and gals I'm new here! Just joined the "club". Hope to get to know you guys. We just got our prowler 25lx a few weeks ago and our first trip is next weekend! Headed to Bogue Chitto State Park. We started out tent camping, then last year we had a hybrid. Now a bunkhouse!
80795a62df8ce04de5b6f24fd4226ef4.jpg

2017 Pathfinder SL "attempting to tow" Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

Awesome! We are up in Shreveport this weekend for a wedding. Welcome once again and hope to meet y’all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abear79

Hey Kyle,

I work for St George Fire in Baton Rouge. We are from Plaquemine. I am trying to make more time to get back on the forum. I been busy with life and went back to school to get my Bachelor's. This is a great source of information and the people are awesome. Look forward to meeting y'all down the road.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Kyle,

I work for St George Fire in Baton Rouge. We are from Plaquemine. I am trying to make more time to get back on the forum. I been busy with life and went back to school to get my Bachelor's. This is a great source of information and the people are awesome. Look forward to meeting y'all down the road.

Dude you would have met him if you came to the rally lol. J/k

Abear79

Dude you would have met him if you came to the rally lol. J/k

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!! Ouch Andy, I know you miss us, plus know you did not have you funny talking Cajun to show off this year. I will make it up. promise!!!

KyleC

What station do you work out of? Yeah. Andy's right...... totally your fault!

Kyle

KyleC

Maybe we can meet up sometime for coffee I live at highland and Jefferson! I'm private message you my number

Kyle

KyleC

Thanks, but the prowler is the same. But we got a new tow vehicle. The pathfinder wasn't very truthful about it's tow capabilities! Happy we made the switch in the long run! But that is the weather currently!
4802203c70aaa87be5f17264753b8d8e.jpg

Kyle

KyleC

Message me when you come through if there is anything I can help with, travel plans, suggestions, what not to eat!

Kyle