Wax or exterior surface protectant

Cotty

We just purchased a Mallard M245. I have never had a fiberglass TT before. How do I care for the exterior?

Thanks,
Cotty

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
There are at least 101 products that will help protect your investment but regular washing (including the roof) is probably the most important thing you can do. Taking the time to thoroughly wash it will help you discover the areas that need extra attention such as cracks in caulking and seals needing replacement.

Lynn1130

Do a search here for Rejex. That will bring up a long list of discussions on that topic and will list several, besides Rejex that are good. You can read the testimonials on many. I turned one of my sons-in-law on to Rejex and he did his boat, truck, jetski and car and spent most of dinner on Sunday raving about the finish.

CDN

B and B
I just waxed my 40 ft Bighorn using the Polymer NuFinish. I hand applied and removed with ample clean clothes. It took me 6 hours and sore body the next week. The last camping trip was in a dusty park. Just rinsed the trailer off when we came home. Impressed with the finish. I used this on my old trailers and looked like new when sold, also a very old 1975 Fibreglass Canoe that kept the gel coat in better shape than simonize originally used.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rejex is a great product and I have used it for years. . But please understand it is a protectant for maintaining the Finish. It is not a restorer. If you don't stay on it and you're finish has gone South you will need to bring it back with a light oxidation removing product. Then the Rejex can be used over that