Introduction - Alberta Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Doug and Lynne Ollis (dundee49) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Alberta Chapter.

Doug and Lynne are experienced as they founded and led the Alberta Chapter from July 2009 to October 2013 when Richard and Arlene Cherry took over. Now Richard and Arlene are assuming the role of Region Directors for the Canada-West Region and Doug and Lynne are once again Alberta Chapter Leaders.

The Alberta Chapter is in the Canada-West Region of the Heartland Owners Club and includes the entire province of Alberta. The Alberta Chapter is the default for the province of British Columbia, the Northwest Territories and Yukon Territory. Should a Chapter Leader for British Columbia be identified, the Yukon Territory would default to British Columbia.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Alberta Chapter Leaders, Doug and Lynne!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We'll do our best and hopefully carry on after Rick and Arlene did a great job taking over for us back in 2013. I think Julie meant our Forum ID is douglynne, dundee49 is Rick and Arlene Cherry's Forum ID.

Az_Ernie

Doug and Lynne,

Congratulations! The Alberta chapter is in good hands. Marie and I are looking forward to our next Alberta rally.

Ernie and Marie

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Doug & Lynne and thank you for stepping in... again!

We're looking forward to seeing you again, probably at the Goshen Rally next June.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Thanks Jim, Bob and Ernie. Second time around for us, looking forward to seeing you all at future Rallies. Doug & Lynne

We'll do our best and hopefully carry on after Rick and Arlene did a great job taking over for us back in 2013. I think Julie meant our Forum ID is douglynne, dundee49 is Rick and Arlene Cherry's Forum ID.
Thanks for the "kudos" Doug and Lynne. Rick and I are both glad your back as Alberta Chapter Leaders and we know that it's in the best hands possible! Looking forward to future rally's!