Closet door removal

bwdt

Does anyone know how to remove the closet doors from the track. It looks like it has clips that you rotate out, but nothing seems to happen. I have a new door to replace the damaged that came with the trailer and I can't figure out how to pull it and I don't want to pull the track assembly.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
How did you get it removed? I ran into a similar problem of not being able to remove them when I had to work on the combo washer in our closet. Ended up sliding the doors back and forth depending on where I needed to be while moving the machine inside the closet to work on it. Darn mirrored glass things are heavy, too.

bwdt

How did you get it removed? I ran into a similar problem of not being able to remove them when I had to work on the combo washer in our closet. Ended up sliding the doors back and forth depending on where I needed to be while moving the machine inside the closet to work on it. Darn mirrored glass things are heavy, too.

If you put your finger on top.of the metal piece where the pin is on top of the door, you'll feel a slot. Slide the lever out, lift door.slightly and push the wheels with pin out of the slot, then repeat other side.

What type of washer and dryer did you get? I would prefer a top.loading washer with dryer on top but they're to tall.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It is a Splendide combo unit that my dealer installed. I had to move it to put a drain pan under it after I had a leak that soaked the carpet and dripped off the pinbox outside. Lesson learned to not take short cuts when winterizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk