fresh water tank question

deee2

I really think I read something about this but can't find anything in the 'search'. Everytime we try to fill the fresh water tank it overfills. Usually we only put in about 1/3 tank because of this. Today DH blew on the vent and it stopped overfilling for a bit. I forgot the fix to this.

I hope someone can help PLEASE!

Donna :)

jnbhobe

Water Fill

There are a lot of fixes for the vent line. What I did was to pull down the bottom cover to expose the lines and tank.Then I seperated the vent line from the fill line (they were taped togather) and fastened the vent line to the floor. The tank may have a vent in each corner then they are all tied together.I have to fill my tank every weekend and have no problems now. I hope this helps> JON :);)

Uncle Rog

Donna, do search for "water tank" there have been many threads / posts on several tank issues............................

deee2

I guess I don't know how to use the search very well. I put "water tanks" in and got a LOT of threads/posts with water or tanks in it, but not really what I was asking. I know I read about it earlier, just can't find it. I even used the quotation marks.

Donna