SOLVED: 2018 RW 427 Control Panel switch question

IMG_8783.jpg

Trying to figure out what the upper left switch (unlabeled) does in a 2018 RW 427. The picture should be rotated clockwise 90 degrees to show true up-down orientation of the control panel, but it uploaded to forum in landscape view.

TIA.

Mike

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: 2018 RW 427 Control Panel switch question

Could be for a light strip in the awning tube

LBR

Does the kitchen fan turn on automatically when raised? I don't see a on/off switch for it...

david-steph2018

Our is different from this one. The top right switch in our 2018 427 is for the lights above the outside tv on the side patio. Try to see if it is the same.
Our big switch is for the yeti pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the kitchen fan turn on automatically when raised? I don't see a on/off switch for it...

Not on our unit. We have a switch next to the one which opens the vent

All good ideas but no luck so far.

Our is different from this one. The top right switch in our 2018 427 is for the lights above the outside tv on the side patio. Try to see if it is the same.
Our big switch is for the yeti pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Not on our unit. We have a switch next to the one which opens the vent

Re: 2018 RW 427 Control Panel switch question *solved*

Turns out to be the loft light master control switch. If it’s not on, the lights can’t be turned off or on manually in the loft. I guess it gives parents an option of disabling the light if they can’t get their kids to turn off the light and settle down.

danemayer

That's another one of those "What were they thinking" switches.

They might have been thinking that if the kids left the loft lights on, that the parents might prefer to have a way to turn them off without climbing into the loft.