Torque T30

I am looking to buy a Torque T30 and I own a Honda Pioneer SXS 1000-5. I have measured the T30 and Honda and it is really close to fitting. Has anyone tried the Honda Pioneer in T30? If the cabinet wasn't in the garage I know it would fit but the cabinet can not be moved due to the furnace being in the lower section. Apprectiate any feed back on this as I really like the Torque T30.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Porterhouse,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

schew

I am looking to buy a Torque T30 and I own a Honda Pioneer SXS 1000-5. I have measured the T30 and Honda and it is really close to fitting. Has anyone tried the Honda Pioneer in T30? If the cabinet wasn't in the garage I know it would fit but the cabinet can not be moved due to the furnace being in the lower section. Apprectiate any feed back on this as I really like the Torque T30.
I know you've already stated that you like the tq30.. but have you considered the tq31? It has a 12'-6" garage.
My Polaris Ranger XP is 9'-6" and I could have squeezed it into a 10' garage. I definitely took some time to weigh the pros and cons as far as garage space vs. trailer overall length.
I ended up purchasing the Tq31 with a 12-6" garage and I'm so thankful for the extra room. Wit the ranger in the garage, I still have room to open the door to the garage, as well as have room in front and behind the ranger to store gear..

ksucntry

I know you've already stated that you like the tq30.. but have you considered the tq31? It has a 12'-6" garage.
My Polaris Ranger XP is 9'-6" and I could have squeezed it into a 10' garage. I definitely took some time to weigh the pros and cons as far as garage space vs. trailer overall length.
I ended up purchasing the Tq31 with a 12-6" garage and I'm so thankful for the extra room. Wit the ranger in the garage, I still have room to open the door to the garage, as well as have room in front and behind the ranger to store gear..

Not trying to get off the subject from the OP's original question- but this the same reason we went with he T285 - it has a 16' garage and our 4 seat RZR is 12'6" with 32" Tires. Would it fit in a 12'6" garage? well maybe - on paper anyway, but you've got to leave room to tie it down and you don't want it scratching the walls. Leave some room- good luck!

I have looked at the TQ 31 but it has the smaller tub shower and I really like the corner shower in the TQ30. I'm going take mine to dealership at try to see if it fits.