Trick or treat

KyleC

What's the best campground in Louisiana to go trick or treating?

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

Last edited by a moderator:

pegmikef

What's the best campground in Louisiana to go trick or treating?

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

The Louisiana Chapter had a rally at a park that had a big trick or treating deal going on. I don't remember which park, but I know it was south of I-10. PM Andy Grimes (jassson007) the chapter leader and I bet he can tell you.

Abear79

Usually most parks trick-or-treat every weekend in October. I have been to a hand full and we liked every one so far. Frenchmen's wilderness had a really good hunted house a few years ago. I work shift work 24 on at a time. So if I had to work for Halloween we would just go to a campground so I could trick-r-treat with the kids. I never been yet, but I am sure Reunion Lake would have something nice. We even had a great time at Sweet Water one year. That's a smaller park around Independence LA

- - - Updated - - -

The Louisiana Chapter had a rally at a park that had a big trick or treating deal going on. I don't remember which park, but I know it was south of I-10. PM Andy Grimes (jassson007) the chapter leader and I bet he can tell you.

I think that was Cajun Rvera. I think the new name to that park is Isle of Iberia. We been there. Its nice.