Welcome New Michigan Club Members

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Hi
I would like to thank James & Sheri St. Peter forjoining the Heartland Owners Club. Wehope to see you at the Michigan Rally at Indigo Bluffs, Empire, Mi. August 23[SUP]rd[/SUP]to 27[SUP]th[/SUP]. If not we hope tosee you in the future.

Popcan

Hi
I would like to thank James & Sheri St. Peter forjoining the Heartland Owners Club. Wehope to see you at the Michigan Rally at Indigo Bluffs, Empire, Mi. August 23[SUP]rd[/SUP]to 27[SUP]th[/SUP]. If not we hope tosee you in the future.

Thanks for the welcome. We sadly won’t be attending the rally this year but will look for it in 2019. We have had our Heartland Elkridge For 3 years now and am active on the Facebook page but just now joining the forums. Looking forward to discussions and sharing over 20 years of rv’ing experience.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Hi
Don't forget the national rally in June next year at Goshen and will look for you in August next year. Our rally in Michigan thanks sorry can't make this one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk