New daily driver

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I found this truck by accident and got a really decent deal on it. Has all the right options checked. My longhorn was a bit too fancy for a daily. Got 13k off sticker and it was fresh off the truck.

E6ECE6A4-47E7-42C4-86C9-72C8A0FAC472.jpg6270E0F1-19D2-4117-91CC-9D32A2ABCCAD.jpg

PondSkum

Nice!!! I really like the silver. I wanted either silver or dark gray (to match the RW), but went with the red instead, just to be different.. I've already had silver jeep, gray dodge 1500, black 2500, so decided to add some color.. LOL

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Nice!!! I really like the silver. I wanted either silver or dark gray (to match the RW), but went with the red instead, just to be different.. I've already had silver jeep, gray dodge 1500, black 2500, so decided to add some color.. LOL
There were like 7 people waiting to buy it. It was the only 4.10 truck in the area. My sales guy was JD

PondSkum

There were like 7 people waiting to buy it. It was the only 4.10 truck in the area. My sales guy was JD

Yeah I didn't find a 4.10 truck.. mine is just the 3.42 with regular auto trans. But my rig isn't as heavy as most, so it's sufficient.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Nice looking truck! You'll love that rig pulling your Landmark.

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Getting 18mpg empty and 15mpg towing 7k lbs. it was like it wasn’t even there. Acceleration is waaayyy better than the longhorn I had.