Replace Edge M-21

Jim828

So my Edge M-21 is a 2010 model and am closing in on the 10year rule that some campgrounds are imposing. Looking for suggestions on a replacement. Specs wanted: 5,500 gross weight, 21-24 feet, full queen, recliners or theater seating, no dinette, no jack knife sofa, ducted A/C. Seems most if the ones we've looked at are in the 6,500 gross range. 5,500 gives me a good margin on my Yukon with the 6.2 at 8,200 max capacity. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Speedy

Do you like your Edge? I mean if say it was two years old would you want to replace it? Answer those questions first instead of letting a few parks (maybe a 100 vs 11000 parks that have a 10 ten rule. Our Heartland is a 2011 and we have no intention of getting a new one because of the poor build quality of today's RVs. We are also not worried about its age with regards to parks with age limits. Parks like that have lots of rules, restrictions and regulations that are meant to keep certain people out.

With that said do you really want to enjoy the great outdoors with a bunch of snobs. I certainly don't. Think long term.

Jim828

Thanks for the reply Speedy. As to if I like the camper, there are 2 main reasons other than age that I dislike. The jack knife sofa is very uncomfortable and the ductless A/C is extremely loud. By not being a ducted type, the fan runs continuously and the compressor cycles on and off to cool. So, to give you an answer, yes and no.