RL250 external opening adjacent to stove, pass side.

SCPOSWRET

I’ve recently noticed (another item that was never mentioned at the purchase / walk-through time) that there is what appears to be an narrow black plastic opening that can snap open and close (Hononym I suppose) under what looks like a kitchen stove vent (Pass side) of some sort and I’m not clear on the purpose of this and when, why, and how it is designed to be used. If anyone can shed some light on this I’d appreciate it.

jerryjay11

You are describing the exhaust vent door that needs to be open when cooking and closed when traveling.

SCPOSWRET

Might need to see a picture of this if you can get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see in the attached pic the black rectangular box near the rear window. I suspect its something to do with the
vent or fan from / for the stove but if it is i'm not sure if it is meant to be left open all the time
or clicked back shut after each cooking session. hopefully you can turn the pic right side up, I'm not so swift
with uploading pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Power247

see in the attached pic the black rectangular box near the rear window. I suspect its something to do with the
vent or fan from / for the stove but if it is i'm not sure if it is meant to be left open all the time
or clicked back shut after each cooking session. hopefully you can turn the pic right side up, I'm not so swift
with uploading pics.
Yes, that's the opening for the exhaust vent over the stove. I only open ours if we plan on cooking inside, which isn't very often.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

SCPOSWRET

Yes, that's the opening for the exhaust vent over the stove. I only open ours if we plan on cooking inside, which isn't very often.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Great, thank you Greg!!