2009 BC Rally June 17 - 22

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
The 2009 BC Heartland Owners Rally will be held June 17-22, 2009.
It will be held at Kettle Valley RV Park in Rock Creek, BC.
website : http://kettleriverrv.com Reservations 1-888-441-2225
email krrv@uniserve.com
This is in the beautiful, historic Boundary district of southern BC.
We have booked 10 sites and a few more could be made available.
A golf game will be organized.
You have to book your site by June 1, 2009 or the sites will be let to the public. Just mention the BC Heartland Club.
You do not have to attend the full time, just attend please.
Everyone is welcome even our neighbors to the south will be welcomed with open arms, just ask JP Morgan.
The BC Good Sam Samboree will be in Midway 9 km. away June 24-28 so you can continue having lots of fun for a while longer before you head off to discover more of BC.

bigredtruck

Good job, Rand. We love Rock Creek and are trying to book the group site for our other camping friends. Not sure if we can get there just for a weekend though when the kids are still in school. :)
To everyone who attends, don't forget your floatie toys for floating down the river.

Bill&Pat

The 2009 BC Heartland Owners Rally will be held June 17-22, 2009.
It will be held at Kettle Valley RV Park in Rock Creek, BC.
website : http://kettleriverrv.com Reservations 1-888-441-2225
email krrv@uniserve.com
This is in the beautiful, historic Boundary district of southern BC.
We have booked 10 sites and a few more could be made available.
A golf game will be organized.
You have to book your site by June 1, 2009 or the sites will be let to the public. Just mention the BC Heartland Club.
You do not have to attend the full time, just attend please.
Everyone is welcome even our neighbors to the south will be welcomed with open arms, just ask JP Morgan.
The BC Good Sam Samboree will be in Midway 9 km. away June 24-28 so you can continue having lots of fun for a while longer before you head off to discover more of BC.

Of course we will be there as last years was great we welcome all of our southern border friends to join us
Cheers
Bill & patty

sailorand

It is time to start warming up the RV's for camping. Don't forget the BC Rally is coming, so lets talk it up and book your campsite soon.

geeksrus

It is time to start warming up the RV's for camping. Don't forget the BC Rally is coming, so lets talk it up and book your campsite soon.

You mentioned that folks from the south are welcome... what about those from the east of you (Alberta)?

Eh!

sailorand

Yes we will welcome guests from the Republic of Oilberta and points east with welcome arms. Come one come all.
See you there

geeksrus

Yesterday, I booked my site, arriving on June 16 & departing on the 23rd.

BTW: the man I talked to said he thought that the coordinator was going to do the bookings for all sites.:confused:

Eh!

sailorand

geeks
Great to hear that you are comning. now that spring is coming lets get everyone booked and have a great time in Rock Creek

Bill&Pat

we have also booked for the week, hope to do some quading in the area also. Bring your golf clubs as we hope to put together a game or 2 across the highway from the sites.
Bill & Patty

sailorand

We have had interest from 2 rigs coming from Texas heading for Alaska. That is really great. It is still early, but we have 5 rigs coming from my count.

sailorand

HI everyone
a rough schedule for the BC rally is
June 17 arrive met and greet with campfire for the evening
June 18 coffee and introductutions 10am, the tour the units. Tell us your modifications. Campfire evening
June 19 Golf for those who want. Let me know if you want to golf as we have to book tee times. Game for those that do not golf. Campfire evening.
June 20 tour to the model train exibit in osoyoos. Pot luck for dinner then campfire
june 21 some leave, free day

geeksrus

HI everyone
a rough schedule for the BC rally is
June 17 arrive met and greet with campfire for the evening
June 18 coffee and introductutions 10am, the tour the units. Tell us your modifications. Campfire evening
June 19 Golf for those who want. Let me know if you want to golf as we have to book tee times. Game for those that do not golf. Campfire evening.
June 20 tour to the model train exibit in osoyoos. Pot luck for dinner then campfire
june 21 some leave, free day

Count me in for golf on the 19th.

Eh!

sailorand

Here we go... only ! week to the BC Heartland Rally at Rock Creek on beautiful Highway 3 in southern British Columbia. It looks like the weather is going to be great. Possibley a chance to swim in the Kettle River.
I will be leaving this Thrursday for the interior. May not have wifi but I will try.