Torque 321 switch question

I just purchased a 2018 Torque 321 about two weeks ago and can't figure out what a switch does. It's the bank of three between the water heater and slide-outs. The one on the right and in the middle are lights but I can't figure out what the one is on the left is for. Does anyone know? I have a pic but can't attach it because I'm a new member.

VIN# 5SFCG3826JE368376

jimtoo

Hi kerryjones,

Welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. You will find lots of great people and a ton of great information here.

I think the same question was ask last week by a new owner. Look under your steps for a small light or small strip of LED lights.

Let us know what you find.

Jim M

LBR

I just purchased a 2018 Torque 321 about two weeks ago and can't figure out what a switch does. It's the bank of three between the water heater and slide-outs. The one on the right and in the middle are lights but I can't figure out what the one is on the left is for. Does anyone know? I have a pic but can't attach it because I'm a new member.

VIN# 5SFCG3826JE368376
Keep posting to engage the membership...I believe you need 5 or so postings to post up your picture...which would help tremendously.

weekender01

I would need to see a picture to confirm, but I have the same camper just a couple years earlier. The middle one should be your living room lights, the one on the right should be your door entry light and the one on the left is your awning lights. You have to roll out the awning to see them however as on the Torque the awning lights are in the awning tube.

I know the awning has a light and I don’t see another switch for it so I bet that’s it. I can’t extend it all the way out in my storage spot to verify but I will this weekend when we go camping and let you guys know. Thanks.