What washer/dryer combo (ventless) has a good rep

Bwalls318

My Husband and I just purchased our 2019 Cyclone 4005. We have never owned an RV, and I am pouring through reviews for washer/dryer combos that are ventless, trying to figure out which works best. I could use some feed back from experience RV’er’s who have used one that does a decent job.

Thanks!
Bev

mlpeloquin

All ventless washer/dryer combos do not dry very well at all. Damp to slightly damp at best. I have not found or heard anyone say different about the ventless drying. Washing is good to great depending on how you learn to use a small drum washer. Because of that I purchased and installed a Splendid washer/dryer vented combo. It works well. Drilling a hole through the wall was not a big deal. You just have to know where the metal studs are and not rely on Heartlands instructions to "drill here".

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I stayed in a very nice efficiency apartment for 3 months last year with a ventless combo. No matter what I did, it would never never dry the clothes completely. It was like they came out of a sauna every time.

We have vented Splendide in our rig, and have much more success with it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoefler

We have the Splendid vent less in our rig, wife loves it. When we first stated using it, we did experience the damp clothes thing. In reading the instructions, Heaven forbid that ever happens, the unit has a 15 pound wash capacity and 10 pound drying capacity. By reducing the load, it will dry everything to a crisp. Towels and bedding is the most challenging. But we find it does quite well and a good investment.

SueI

Just installed the Splendide 2100xc, and really like it! You stated you wanted ventless, this one is vented. After reading reviews, and our daughter having a ventless appliance in her apartment, and knowing about the long drying times with the ventless, I'm very happy I went with the vented.

farside291

We went a little different route, we bought and used for 1 year a ventless LG combo washer/dryer. It worked but we had to take shirts and any other wrinkle item out damp and hang to dry. That got old real fast even with the big front bathroom on our fifth wheel. After the first year of owning the ventless we bought the Splendide vented dryer and I mounted it on top of the LG ventless washer dryer combo. Now we kind of have the best of both worlds we can take out wrinkle items place them in the Splendide dryer and leave towels and such in the LG to finish drying. The LG will completely dry items but with some serious dried in wrinkles that not even the biggest, baddest iron could ever remove:) If you decide to go vented, read through the posts on tips and tricks that have been used to drill and install the dryer vent and vent hose. It will save a lot of scraped arms, trust me. By the way, did I say we prefer the vented Splendide dryer 100 times more than the ventless LG. But we love the washing machine portion of the LG. Almost identical to the sticks and bricks version, only smaller.

Daley07

I have a small RV and I want to get a machine that saves my RV space and is cheap of course. I think I am attracted by the small and compact washing machine from Della. The washer features an 11-lb. load capacity designed for those light and medium laundry. It also promotes easy-to-use selections for washing and dry spinning, letting the machine stop right away in case I've done with the load. The machine also has a built-in drainage tube, promoting ease in draining dirty water.

Daley07

I have a small RV and I want to get a machine that saves my RV space and is cheap of course. I think I am attracted by the small and compact washing machine from Della. The washer features an 11-lb. load capacity designed for those light and medium laundry. It also promotes easy-to-use selections for washing and dry spinning, letting the machine stop right away in case I've done with the load. The machine also has a built-in drainage tube, promoting ease in draining dirty water.
This RV washer dryer combo is equipped with a clear lid, giving you the opportunity to see the dry and wash cycle while also keeping track of the water condition. Operating and using it is also easy as it just involves filling the tub with water and setting the timer.

tomhank

LG ventless washer dryer combination is also great. This device will tumble my clothes every few minutes once the washing is finished. While I wait for the laundry to be done, it keeps things fresh and avoids wrinkling. This feature is ideal for me because I am a forgetful person.

Hvacman

My Husband and I just purchased our 2019 Cyclone 4005. We have never owned an RV, and I am pouring through reviews for washer/dryer combos that are ventless, trying to figure out which works best. I could use some feed back from experience RV’er’s who have used one that does a decent job.

Thanks!
Bev
we have an lg combo vent less works great it just takes twice as long to do a load but when its done they ae clean and dry haven't had an issue with them being damp at the end of the cycle