It finally arrived!

8404fmfvet

Well after a a few months of searching and going through the buying process our Torque Tq371 arrived today! I am super stoked and can't wait to get out and use it.

Attachments

• IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 159

jwglaze

That's a really nice layout! there was a 371 on the lot right next to our 2017 365 leftover that we just picked up Friday. Loved the dining bench/table, and the out door kitchen!

jimtoo

That's a really nice layout! there was a 371 on the lot right next to our 2017 365 leftover that we just picked up Friday. Loved the dining bench/table, and the out door kitchen!

HI jwglaze,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it's free. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

8404fmfvet

Thanks all,
i am pretty happy with the purchase, I was hoping the garage would be bigger, but it's not terrible. 13 feet is not as big as it seems.

8404fmfvet

Thank you! Well I pretty much have gone through everything but the roof and honestly the few things that where wrong with it are very minor, nothing I couldn't fix, loose staples or screws that backed out. But being it was driven up from Michigan it's understandable. I am very glad I bought a Heartland. Now if I could just get my truck back with the hitch I could use it once or twice before winter.

jbeletti

Thank you! Well I pretty much have gone through everything but the roof and honestly the few things that where wrong with it are very minor, nothing I couldn't fix, loose staples or screws that backed out. But being it was driven up from Michigan it's understandable. I am very glad I bought a Heartland. Now if I could just get my truck back with the hitch I could use it once or twice before winter.

Where in Alaska do you live and have you seen any other Heartland owners in or near your town that also reside there?

...casting..... :)

8404fmfvet

I currently live in Wasilla, it's about 45 minutes north of Anchorage. Well I have only recently started paying attention to "Heartland" brands most that I have seen are BH and Sundance. And they are far and few. Most campers I see are TT's by Forrestriver or Keystone. Not to mention next summer I will relocate to Eastern Texas.

jbeletti

I currently live in Wasilla, it's about 45 minutes north of Anchorage. Well I have only recently started paying attention to "Heartland" brands most that I have seen are BH and Sundance. And they are far and few. Most campers I see are TT's by Forrestriver or Keystone. Not to mention next summer I will relocate to Eastern Texas.
Cool - what city was your Heartland dealer in. Wishing you the best with your RV and your move to Texas!

8404fmfvet

I bought from Lakeshore RV in Muskegon MI. Ironically enough I have immediate family in Muskegon. The was a dealer in UT I was considering to buy from as I planned to drive down to pick it up, however I was able to find a shipping company to get it to me slightly more then what it would have cost me to go get the camper.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new Torque! Its beautiful! Maybe next summer when you are headed south to Texas you can join us for a rally or two here in the Pacific Region.

Rod

8404fmfvet

Yes sir, I was thinking about that myself. I'll have 3 weeks to get to Texas so we will have extra time to actually enjoy the camper and the trip. The kids have only been out of Alaska once so it will be an eye opener for them. Hopefully it turns out to be a fun family experience. I know as a kid I always loved going camping and doing stuff like this. Our departure date will be sometime in late May or June, haven't narrowed it down yet.