New concrete slab for the RV

campfire7

After coming home from our 4th of July camping trip and with all the rain we have had here in Florida I got my truck stuck with T/T still attached, just trying to back it under metal covering , the covering has aways had just a dirt floor but our property has aways been real dry, never had any problems with rain or mud. So today I had a concrete floor poured under the covering, I was thinking of just pouring two concrete runners to back the trailer on, I bit the bullet and had the whole floor poured. This is going to much better.
0707181533.jpg0707181533a.jpg

Fox

Is it simply uncouth to ask (or maybe even a site violation) to mention the $ damage, physical size for this?
I ask because I am currently in the process of adding a pole barn.

jbeletti

Is it simply uncouth to ask (or maybe even a site violation) to mention the $ damage, physical size for this?

It is okay to post such info. The only pricing info we don't allow is actual pricing paid by a specific dealer for a new Heartland RV.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
At our campground, a couple of seasonals, like us, have paid to have a slab poured on their sites. A couple $Grand or so, I heard. I’m OK with the dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campfire7

The slab is 18 X 35 , 4 inches thick. And they charged me $2600. but they also add a 4 X 11 foot ramp for each of my two garages. which was included in that price.

2002.jpg2000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

campfire7

That's super cheap. Comes out to about $3.62/sq ft. Around here you're lucky to find under $7/sq ft.
This is the same guy that poured the slabs for the two garages a few years back, so I was a return customer, and he also worked me in between bigger jobs. Yes he did give me a good price.