Order of posts

Fox

I recently performed that very change, so it is possible. I think I went to Setting (above right) and poked around with the options.

I just checked - once in settings look for My account general settings. Under there was something about thread display options.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Upper right of any forum page, click on Settings. Then scroll a bit and on the left side you will see General Settings. Click that.
Then scroll til you see Thread Display Options. Below that you will see Thread Display Mode. This is where you will click the option you want. I have mine set Oldest First.

Peace
Dave

JBCyclone

Re: First time posting

I’m lost as to where I’m to enter my first posts so that I can have full access to this website. I wanted to start a new post with this question but could only find this area. Thanks for any direction you can provide.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: First time posting

I’m lost as to where I’m to enter my first posts so that I can have full access to this website. I wanted to start a new post with this question but could only find this area. Thanks for any direction you can provide.
PM sent.

Peace
Dave

I recently performed that very change, so it is possible. I think I went to Setting (above right) and poked around with the options.

I just checked - once in settings look for My account general settings. Under there was something about thread display options.

Old post, new user and this was my first frustration here. You got it fixed, thanks!