Just bought a 3300RLB

laffman

Pulled the trigger a few hours ago at the RV show on a new 3300RLB, the new loft model. This FW had everything I was looking for. I really hadn't heard of Sundance and was looking at the Wildcat 30LOFT model. Then saw this one and just loved it. Can wait to use it next summer.

100_0922.jpg

jimtoo

Hello laffman,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and also to the Heartland Family. I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit and this is the place for questions and good answers.
Jim M

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Welcome laffman; Why don't you plan to use your new Sundance at the Heartland owners Mich summer rally,at Lakeshore park campground in St Ignace,Mich. Aug. 27-28-29-30-2009 or the Heartland owners fall Mich rally at Poncho's Pond, Ludington, Mich Sep 18-19-20-2009. let me know if you are planning to attend. And enjoy your new rolling home. I like that floor plan. TRAVELER07 Rick

jbeletti

Hey Tim,

Congrats on the new Sundance. Have you ever been to an RV rally? Have you taken a Heartland factory tour? Want to do both - yet this year?

We are having a Michiana Heartland RV Rally hosted by the Indiana Chapter next weekend in Elkhart at the Elkhart campground. Here's a link to the post with the details. Use this as an opportunity to shake your coach out before you put it away for the service. And by camping with other Heartland owners, they'll be there to show you things about your coach you may have questions on.

Heartland product owner and Elkhart resident Paul Quandee will be your host.

Jim Beletti

WELCOME!! As first time rv owners & Heartland owners. We love our BC & the experience. This forum/chatroom is a great place to get answers as well as make friends. We can't wait to catch a rally

rcmac7

I just bought one too and get it next weekend. It looks like just the ticket for what I need and want!

laffman

Thanks for all the invites to the rallies. Unfortunately, I don't have a vehicle to pull this FW. I have a seasonal site at Silver Lake, MI, near the dunes. I keep my Jeep there during the summer and leave the camper there year round. The dealer is delivering the unit to my campground, no charge. I was looking for something larger than my current Rockwood expandable and didn't care about towing it. Maybe in a few years I'll get the pickup to pull and attend some rallies.

Plan for next summer is to build a deck now that I know the size of the camper that will be there permanently.

The Heartland rep was at the show and told me about this site and encouraged me to use it. My campground is closed for the season, so I have a six month wait before I can use it. But once April rolls around and I can use it, I’m sure I’ll have some questions for this forum.

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Thanks for all the invites to the rallies. Unfortunately, I don't have a vehicle to pull this FW. I have a seasonal site at Silver Lake, MI, near the dunes. I keep my Jeep there during the summer and leave the camper there year round.

Why not hop into your Jeep next September and come over to Poncho's Pond in Ludington for the Michigan fall rally - it's pretty close to Silver Lake. Always nice to meet fellow Heartland owners - even those who don't tow.

laffman

Why not hop into your Jeep next September and come over to Poncho's Pond in Ludington for the Michigan fall rally - it's pretty close to Silver Lake. Always nice to meet fellow Heartland owners - even those who don't tow.

Sounds like a plan. Ludington is only about 30 minutes away. I already put it in the calendar.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi laffman, glad to see Chuck talked you into comming . looking forward to meeting you at the rally. TRAVELER07