New Decals

Tidyboy

Thanks to those who answered my call for help on my decals. Heartland answered my email quickly and linked me to their decal maker. An email to them with my VIN got a quick response also. They sent me diagrams of both sides, front and back of my trailer with numerical reference to the individual decals and prices. I selected five decals that I had severely scratched due to careless backing on one occasion and striking the eave of a campground registration office on another. The cost of the five decals was $59.

We were worried about applying the decals and I was certain we would mess them up and get a terrible job, if not a total destruction of the new decals, but for $59 it was worth trying. A YouTube clip saved us. The decals went on easily and we had no bubbles. If you want to do that job and are nervous about it, don’t be. Here’s the YouTube link and some pics of the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ecX7a4004&t=201s

1.1.jpg1.2.jpg1.3.jpg1.4.jpg1.5.jpg1.6.jpg

mlpeloquin

Tidyboy how about providing the information on how to contact the decal maker for the rest of us that need to update some decals.

Bobby A

Tidyboy how about providing the information on how to contact the decal maker for the rest of us that need to update some decals.

Yes Please !! X2, I had to completely remove all the decals on my nose a week or so ago, it was long overdue !! I am in the process of getting a company out of pensocola Fl. to make me a nice American Flag with an Eagle for the nose,They warranty there graphics for 8 years, my original one lasted maybe 4 years. I will have a professional install it. For some of the others, I can do it myself.

thank you,