Garage carpet

does anybody know if there was a carpet for the garage of a 300C if so is it worth getting

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Destiny-creek,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't think I have ever heard of carpet in a garage from factory, but I'm sure some folks have added it to make it like they wanted. My son just purchased a toyhauler and they are going to put some type of flooring and convert it to another room for his mil who is disabled.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

BLR

does anybody know if there was a carpet for the garage of a 300C if so is it worth getting
Not sure about your Model however we got carpet for our 4018 I think it was $250 option, we have had it for 2 years now and it is still in good shape.
c216bc7c128c7cab0cbd14d9da218181.jpg

Sent from BLR Logistics

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I think the garage carpet is a fairly recent option (or part of the S5 package perhaps). Ours has never been unrolled though we did get a piece of low cost indoor-outdoor carpet at Lowes that we use instead. We found that a couple smaller pieces are easier to contend with than one large one. Smaller pieces made it easier to locate and cut the holes for the table posts and if the carpet gets too dirty, it's easily replaced.