Heartland 21fbs

roerinaci

Hi Everyone, We are looking to purchase the north trail 21fbs,is their anyone
that has this TT:confused:?? What vehicle are you towing with,any problems etc any
info please:p.

RVCamper

I suggest you post your question on www.northtrailtalk.com There are several owners of this trailer that will likely chime in (all positive)

Oh, btw I will let the moderator know you are comming (spammers are making his life bad)

All the best.

Last edited:

eddysgarage

Howdy!
Have 1 for 2 months now. easier to pull than my old Airstream 31!!
Main problem: No directions on winterizing or locations of water valves. Overall documents are POOR!!!! Heartland must fix by adding a tech section to owners manual.

Ask

Howdy!
Have 1 for 2 months now. easier to pull than my old Airstream 31!!
Main problem: No directions on winterizing or locations of water valves. Overall documents are POOR!!!! Heartland must fix by adding a tech section to owners manual.
When you do you delivery make sure you get the dealer to walk you through how to winterize your trailer. I made my person pull the panel and actually show me the valves, and where to pump the antifreeze into the system. This was my second trailer so I knew to ask this question. Just ask them and don't let them off the hook until you are ready to hit the road. We love our 31QBS that we pull with our 2003 Cadillac Escalad, Make sure what ever you pull with get the WD/sway control for your hitch. We pulled our 30bhs other brand trailer with a 04 Dodge Durango. The Cad pulls so much better.