Cook Stove Recomendations

2PawsRiver

We go fulltime on Sept 4th and we plan on doing most of the cooking outdoors. I know the weber grills get a lot or recommendations and I would agree as far as grilling, but we plan on doing all the cooking outside. This include grilling, boiling water for corn, etc, frying fish, bacon and eggs and I don't know if the weber style grills will do all of that.

I was thinking

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Camp-Chef-Big-Gas-III-Grill/1168730.uts?slotId=5

My only concern is do the legs come off or fold for storage...…..and am I wrong. Do the weber grills do it all.

Alan_B

We carry a Coleman Road Trip grill and an electric frying pan. Between those two we can do most anything except baking.

dewwood

I also have a griddle which I love. We use it at home as well as on the road. It is a[h=1]Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle[/h]It is light weight enough to easily handle and it is table top so no worries about the legs folding up. We looked at several and decided on this one, it has a porcelain coating so clean up is easy and it does not require seasoning. I have cooked just about everything on it as well as heating pots. It has three burners which can vary the cooktop temps or not use the whole thing if not needed. I also have a Camp Chef aluminum table which works well and it folds up to store in a carry bag.