Re-Carpet and New Furniture

DebiMac

Does anyone have recommendations for a place near Goshen that re-carpets/redoes the flooring? We also are looking for a place near Goshen for purchasing new furniture (possibly custom)...are there places someone can recommend?

carl.swoyer

Does anyone have recommendations for a place near Goshen that re-carpets/redoes the flooring? We also are looking for a place near Goshen for purchasing new furniture (possibly custom)...are there places someone can recommend?
This is 100% genuine leather where ever the body touches.
Mine is about 3 years old and feels like new. I did have to add a cleat to the front of the recliner to accommodate the refrigerator slide floor. The double recliner sits in the other slide perfectly. These were purchased from Carolina factory outlet in Florida. The company dose have other vendors. I couldn't be happier with the quality. I also have an extra motor just in case of any failure with the power recliner. Wouldn't it be great if Jim Beletti could have Heartland look at buying real furniture from Best furniture. These cost 2100.00 buckerooos . They went in the front door. Simply remove the backs and in they go. Quality and cost , a far better deal than the bonded more expensive junk .

3ff4b7528185f3e7ee3ee4e67e56cc17.jpg
c3da6a62059733f569e057f265f0c6e5.jpg
e9d0fcfb960e47dd73cd89195fadb698.jpg
a0bb47fea684964afced3ef0e1684c4c.jpg
997a74af5d520a7ea70cd5a07cdc0202.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hogladyrider

We also purchased our two recliners from Best Home Furnishings and we love them. Great value. Many furniture stores carry Best. We ordered power petite recliners and got rid of the sofa, couldn't be happier. Price was very reasonable and we picked out the fabric as well.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hi John & Deb
Just an option if your in Oregon any time soon. Countryside Interiors in Junction City Oregon, talk to Joshua and tell him Jerrod sent you.
We just had all of our carpet replaced in our 2015 Landmark. Our factory carpet was horrible from day 1. We did a really high-end carpet and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We did the entire coach front to rear closet, stairs and everything. The carpet was close to $1000 and the labor and a few other things we had done was just over $3000.
We have spent a lot of time up there this year and have really enjoyed that area.

If you are interested get with us on places to stay and eat.
2b0e1ec45ded0160be058617fd2dd562.jpg
abc286c5bdb0593e04e8444d81549809.jpg

fb5ad828d546041e2b5b6fb0858105bf.jpg

Last edited:

DebiMac

Jerrod & Rhonda...not sure if we will be in Oregon, but one never knows! The carpet looks great! How long did it take and what did you have to do in order to prep for them to do the work?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We dropped it off Tuesday morning and picked it up Friday afternoon. We just emptied out the small things that really didn't need to be there and they moved around the rest. Easy peasy.
They said we could stay in it at night but I don't see how that would have been possible. We went and stayed in a hotel in Springfield and toured around the country.
Drive through safari, Air Museum, shopping, Wineries, we had a great time except for the Hotel part.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DebiMac

We dropped it off Tuesday morning and picked it up Friday afternoon. We just emptied out the small things that really didn't need to be there and they moved around the rest. Easy peasy.
They said we could stay in it at night but I don't see how that would have been possible. We went and stayed in a hotel in Springfield and toured around the country.
Drive through safari, Air Museum, shopping, Wineries, we had a great time except for the Hotel part.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That is so good to know! Maybe we’ll have to find our way to Oregon soon! Thank you!

Rydrcoach

Love the look of the new carpet in your rig. We're currently trying to decide between replacing the carpet with vinyl or going with new carpet. I like the idea of a "high end" carpet especially in the bed room. Thanks for your photos!

Hi John & Deb
Just an option if your in Oregon any time soon. Countryside Interiors in Junction City Oregon, talk to Joshua and tell him Jerrod sent you.
We just had all of our carpet replaced in our 2015 Landmark. Our factory carpet was horrible from day 1. We did a really high-end carpet and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We did the entire coach front to rear closet, stairs and everything. The carpet was close to $1000 and the labor and a few other things we had done was just over $3000.
We have spent a lot of time up there this year and have really enjoyed that area.

If you are interested get with us on places to stay and eat.
2b0e1ec45ded0160be058617fd2dd562.jpg
abc286c5bdb0593e04e8444d81549809.jpg

fb5ad828d546041e2b5b6fb0858105bf.jpg