logging on

imchud

Why when you log on to the Heaertland Web Site you can't stay logged on?? Everytime I go to a new thread to post or to look at a Pic. it makes me log in again, I had to log in about 7 times in the last 45minutes?? Also Heartland looks like they changed their web page, so now when I'm on the Owners form i can only get the screen to get about 1/2 size as it use to get... No big deal though:confused:, but I would like to view it full screen???

Tommy

flamingknitter

I think you have to tell it to remember you otherwise there is a time limit. On the videos there is a funny icon at the bottom right. If you click on it, the video fills the screen but it is grainy, at least on mine.

Marybeth

truknutt

Committed Member
Why when you log on to the Heaertland Web Site you can't stay logged on?? Everytime I go to a new thread to post or to look at a Pic. it makes me log in again, I had to log in about 7 times in the last 45minutes??
Tommy

imchud,

I had the same question back in August. Here is the thread that applies. Linuxkidd explained it very simply.

As for the the Heartland page opening half size; if you "click" on the maximize window tab (middle of three tabs in upper right of screen) does it revert to the way you like to view it?